SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

A job not on ground because we always fly

Fun working also has alot ot responsibilities to look after Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. ... working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided.Happy landings

Pros

Food, layovers good discount

Cons

Away from home, long hours exhaustion lack of sleep

pay is very very low for the ground staff faculty as compared to the other airlines.

working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided. compoffs are also not allowed to take, as compared to the work salary is very low. No mask or gloves are provided. Senior Manager, HR are very rude. there are 2 weekoffs provided in other airlines.

Customers service Executive

Customers service Executive Got to learn a lot from spice jet Time management Team work and coordination Handling of customers Filings and reports

Spicejet is a good airline to start with carrer

I learnt a lot from spicejet, work under pressure.handling different departments at the same time.resolving passengers complaints handling the delays of flights.

Good for salary and experience

Its fun working with Spicejet as long as you work with passion. You tend to learn a lot as it teaches you to work with minimal resources. You tend to expertise in all areas of importance at airport,provided you are keen to learn...

Nice work-place & good working environment

working at SpiceJet offices has been a truly a great experience till now. I feel priviliedged to be a part of this company and get the kind of exposure and work experience.

it is a dynamic industry

various travel opportunities are offered by cabin crew it’s is a dynamic industry which enables us to meet various and interesting people daily . it is the great opportunity to develop the career cabin crew offers you well paid job opportunities with excellent benefits

Pros

9am

Cons

8pm

I enjoy working with Spicejet airlines as they gave me a platform to grow and gain knowledge in aviation industry but I would love to explore more and gain more knowledge and grow higher , is the reason I need a company to provide me a bigger platform to support me for the benefits of all

Pros

Free tavelling

Cons

Nothing like that

Nice

Nice condition and the world of God has been everyone in the past few years and have been trying to get a feeling is along with the new features of beetwen.

Pros

5 passes

Cons

Snow is your way to get

Fun place to work but with a super hectic schedule.

Shift job Irregular shifts Not particular about timings Not a secure place for work Effects a person's body metabolism hugly Very very less time to relax

Pros

Cons

Vry long hours

It's about security of aircraft

My job is about security and sefty of aircraft My company is good but I want to move because I want growth I want more good company thane my previous one

Friendly atmosphere

Spicejet is well known commercial carrier. And also consistenly known for it's on time performance. I had to leave the job for some personal reasons..

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Challenging work

Learning process Work pressure Challenging Quick Decision Good Management rotational shift handover takeover individual contributor friendly team

Learning Place

Great place to work and grow your career. Always .Encourages the staff to work in a safe environment and build team culture. Compensations at par with the industry.

domestic and international airport

i was working as ground staff at international airport and domestic airport in mumbai my role and duty was handle pessager i have check in pax issued boarding pass check all kind all visa and passport . i heave also learn software nevgater which use for checking pax issued boarding pass and also skyspot ticket reservation ... i was working as rouation shift

fun workplace

As i was part of live operations I always need to be ready for CALL OF DUTY. Colleague were supportive. The only killing factor was odd work hours always needed to pay tool of personal life and health.

Pros

free air ticket

Cons

odd work hours

Fun work place

Good working environment . Learned new working methods and techniques . There is no part hard because whatever we do we do it from our heart :)

Enjoyed my work at spice jet

The hardest part of the job was while working at the ramp performing job continously back to back without break sometimes

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

10 Hrs

most learning experience

this job improved me in discipline punctuality.... i learned lot of new things like evryday you met different types of people... you see different culture environment... you have to give your best in any situation on board the aircraft its not about serving passengers ... This job is all about safety of passengers.

Nice working atmosphere at ramp side

Management is not good by all supervisors and dutyofficer , A typical day at work is taugh, I learned many things like how to handel taugh ,situation , and to behave in normal when it is stresed at my work,. Some of my co - workers are very helpfull at work and some are not ,\ The most enjoyable part of my job is when there is no flight , no work no pressure .

Good working Enviornment

I have learned more about security and aviation industry, Management is good, some good and some bad co-workers are there

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with