SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Sportschool

Overall experience was good but the main problem is salary, i am not fulfill our needs , work pressure was high intensity which was very difficult to face

productive and fun place

The best Airline to work with. Friendly staff ,no work load, good salary.. Enjoyed flying with this carrier. I got a great experience , nice crew environment. Unity among employers. Great dealing with customers. And also make an efforts on customer satisfaction.

Pros

Open Culture and friendly staff

Cons

long hours stand by

Corporate and Disciplined Workplace

The work use to be a new challenge everyday where i had a to carry a huge responsibility and was a face of the company. I had to fly the commercial jets for the company so it was an amazing job with a great sunrise and sunset views from the cockpit.

Not a very employee focused place

Working with spice jet airlines has been a mix of both fun and stress at times due to the nature of this job that requires you to be available 24*7 for the duty.

Responsible and Important position with fullsupervision on aircraft activities

Working with spicejet was full of enthuisiasm and challenging job as it was completely about the aircraft activities.I learned a lot of things like monitoring VHF(Very High Frquency)and was the first person to know any emergency or message that the captain gives.The management was supportive and was motivating which makes the process smooth and functioning always.

Productive and fun at workplace

I want to do this job because iam i like spicejet company and i have all eligible qualifications to this job and i am very hard working man.I am very honest person.

Pros

free lunches

Not Good

If you have no other option to work, then join Spicejet otherwise dont spoil your life by joining Spicjet. You will feel like it is a biggest mistake to join Spicejet.

Pros

nothing

Cons

un countable

Great Work Culture

I enjoyed working at SpiceJet. Its a great team but high pressure job as the organisation is revamping. Great management. People friendly. Cohesive workforce.

Good company

I am associated with Spicejet since past 4 years and have witnessed the bad time through which Spicejet has been through successfully. I am part of a team which have good ideas and perfect for me to expand my skills.

Pros

good food and staff

Cons

I would need some time to think of, as currently I could not find one.

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work was good

Obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SpiceJet?

its a contractual base job

Delex cargo india pvt. ltd. is Ground Handling Agency its a contractual base job of air handling cargo and there is future growth and no helpful staff and not a coperative mangament .

Pros

Never get a lunch.

Cons

Long working hours and double duties.

Show ur international jobs.

Now I am looking an airline jobs at abroad, as per my previous work experience and education qualification. Like preferable job location are Singapore,malaycia,canada,germany,usa.

Working here is fun

An organization with most of its work force is young and enthusiastic who are always on their tows to perform. The management is also very helpful and for the starters this company is the right place to learn, get the experience and move on.

no work experience is worthless.

- SpiceJet airlines, being my first place of work, held me strong for very long time. - It was all about work and no play most of the time, which thoroughly taught me about different departments of aviation industry.

Hard Working Job at Ramp

I have coordinate with our warehouse team and other departments of airline for smooth and maximum upliftment of cargo. Handling with Dangerous Goods check do all documentation work related to the commodity. All day to activity is running smoothly at Ramp, weekly rosters etc.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

A fun working place with the scope of high level of learning

Good Working environment Lead a team of 150 Cabin Crew Enhancement of Computer Skills,Training Skills,Leadership Skills Seniors were always supportive Exposure to the on the job Audits. Assisted in drafted the minutes of meeting which happened with VP'S and CEO.

honest

looking job in aviation filed and wanted to shift in punjab asr. currently working in new delhi indigo airline. area of interst aviation and tourism.

Really Fascinating

Meeting 200 different new people every day , Customer service, Flight safety , Aviation security , First aid . Management was just Fabulous, As always cooperative and Friendly. Hardest was the inflight training especially door opening and closing. i enjoyed every single day of my job.

Pros

Rest everything

Cons

No festivals

Company was more like a Government Organization

The company was more like government organisation. People there were good. Managers would not work. I got huge exposure in understanding regulatory authority requirements, re-deliveries etc. Middle management works on favoritism, and if you are not in there good books, you cannot think of promotion. Celebration of festivals, and organizing different events for employees was good. There will be annual events, gifts, cultural competitions, success party celebrations which employees loved. Salary was good, the structure was defined in a manner where you get very less deductions and more take home salary.

Pros

Employee friendly, good package

Cons

Middle management works on favoritism

Spicejet Experience

It is a wonderful experience and opportunity to travel across the globe.This is also a responsible job as you have to give best services to VIPs and passengers.While working i got a chance to meet celebrities and learn how to handle pressure.

Pros

Free Traveeling

Cons

Positive Enviournment

spicejet

iam working with spicejet airline last 10 years, in the security department as a security officer. I am enjoy every second in my life

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with