SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Enjoyable and competitive work place

Overall its good experience in working in Spicejet. Learnt a lot from the company like Leadership skills, time management, On-time performances, analytical thinking, strategical planning, team work, product knowledge, patience, customer satisfaction and retention, complaint handling, customers handling,.

Pros

Staff tickets unlimited per year for the employee and the dependent

Cons

Shift basis

A honest review

Spicejet is a amazing company to work with, but when it's comes to money thing , as I didnt even recieved my security deposit which I was suppose to get 8-9 months before , everytime I mailed them they said they are working on it , there is some glitch etc etc , but if I would have delayed only a day they would have rejected me , every mistake you do you need to pay from your pocket which is horrible ! Rest the work culture is amazing.

Pros

Free air ticket

Cons

Many

Working environment

Spicejet company is very bad in management. Workwise I had fun but there is no salary benefit before the month end my salary used to get over. Since I'm from North East working n earning 13000 is very difficult. Salary would be deducting every now and then and we won't even know why it has happened. Station manager was hypocrite. And does everything partiality.

competitive and friendly atmosphere

It was a wonderful experience working with Spicejet. I feel a friendly working atmosphere and a competitive work approach. A dedicative management team with full support and encouragement.

Pros

Break time

workplace

Workplace was good but the management was not so good and i was not enjoying my life there. Person was not good there they have not helping nature. I felt no positive vibes there.

Company for freshers

It provides best learning skills only so that helpful to get another job on good hike and provide less benefits only. Not that much which makes employee sticky to his job

Customers service Executive

Customers service Executive Got to learn a lot from spice jet Time management Team work and coordination Handling of customers Filings and reports

No proper performance monitoring

I worked in DTD departed and the worst part is no body appreciated for the Hard work i did .Also the response from hr is pathetic for any query . We even did not received confirmation letter for a year . Over all my experience to work in the company was very bad.

Working atmosphere

It was nice working with spicejet team, good management team, supporting colleagues but i could work only for five months because it was for internship purpose.

Work environmentwas good.

Good airline. better service provided to customer . low cost airline. work shift was flexible.Good facilities given to airline staffs.Good training provided by airline company.

Pros

free tickets to airline staff

Cons

shifts

My second job

This was my second job, in spicejet as a customer service executive and i have the experince in this job around 1 year.I have learned alot of valuable informations about this job from this company.The management and work place culture was good.i have never feel anything hard about this job.i feel the most enjoyable part of this job was meeting the new faces and intracting with them and also knowing about the cultures,languages,behaviours..etc

The Low Cost Airline Environment

Being an Airline, it was a fun place to work with all the parties and the fun people and easy going work environment. Very friendly colleagues are one of the major perks of any airline job, apart from the fight benefits of course. The medical policy was also pretty good and you get to wear the cool uniforms at work. That being said, Spicejet is one of the lower paying airlines among its competitors. Almost always short staffed due to staff constantly quitting and moving to other airlines for more higher salaries and this adds pressure on the existing employees. Lack of overtime pay was a disadvantage as you almost always end up working much longer than the defined hours. A good place to enter and work for a while before moving to a higher paying airline.

Pros

Work Environment, Office Culture, Travel Benefits, Medical benefits

Cons

Long Hours, No overtime pay, Career Advancement, Management

Fun fast paced workplace

Very approachable and friendly management with an open door policy. Salary is always paid on or before time. Get to interact with people from different places of the world.

Pros

Discounted air tickets

Cons

Work on public holidays, work hours extend more than 9 hours

Fun workplace

Work at difference parts of airport and come across the meet different people Learnt about hospitality Management is good Work place culture is friendly Physical work Enjoyable work

Healthy & Friendly work environment

During my tenure, I thoroughly enjoyed working with Spicejet as this company is very good with their employees and they pamper their staff in all manner.

Pros

Free lunch, refreshments, free cab

Cons

long hours, due to delay in flight

Fun place to work but with a super hectic schedule.

Shift job Irregular shifts Not particular about timings Not a secure place for work Effects a person's body metabolism hugly Very very less time to relax

Pros

Cons

Vry long hours

Show ur international jobs.

Now I am looking an airline jobs at abroad, as per my previous work experience and education qualification. Like preferable job location are Singapore,malaycia,canada,germany,usa.

Friendly atmosphere

Spicejet is well known commercial carrier. And also consistenly known for it's on time performance. I had to leave the job for some personal reasons..

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

senior CSE

love to work in diffferent areas rather than sitting and doing the same tyoe of work every time. we have good oppertunity in this company for the same.

productive

i have learnt alot in this company this company gave me wings to fly i have started my career with this company they had provided me lots of trainings.

Cons

overtime

Good and fun at work

They want to increase the salary They should ask what is the staff requirements based On that they should provide Rest all is good working at spicejet and good environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with