SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews for Executive

Nice experience in SpiceJet

I spent more than 10 months in SpiceJet. Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. I am leaving because of salary issue.

Pros

Airlines career and good working environment

Cons

Less salary and job security is not available

It was nice working there.

I loved working in spicejet. They gave me good increaments. They helped me to improve myself at personal as well as professional level. But the management is not so good at present.

Excellent Company

Great experience , Always willing to grow. Great Company , Good Work place. No extra Stress, Positive attitude towards customer satisfaction. Always ready for a bit more.

Positive experience

Positive experience and the atmosphere was warm and supportive which gives the employee to learn and increase the knowledge in the Aviation industry..

Best Aviation Company

SpiceJet is known for its well-devised approach through a policy-based system. The colleagues are nice, motivating and energetic work environment. Everyone at the workplace is skilled and best in industry

Pros

Everyone at the workplace is skilled and best in industry

Cons

There are a few projects that I believe have with less headcounts and with some workload.

Wonderful and Great Working

The company's management got great vision, it's in the right direction. Almost everyone loves to work there. we really adore the facilities such as its employes benefits, secured job and fun loving working culture.

Great workplace with good staff

As per me Spicejet reservation department has an excellent staff , they have very fun loving persons as a staff which makes everyone more comfortable to work with them.

motivational environment

fun workplace and a very motivational environment where every employee was given importance and also was given right to equality. salary was good with both side cab facilities.

its a contractual base job

Delex cargo india pvt. ltd. is Ground Handling Agency its a contractual base job of air handling cargo and there is future growth and no helpful staff and not a coperative mangament .

Pros

Never get a lunch.

Cons

Long working hours and double duties.

secured good knowledge of working

Good working atomsphere.guidance from superiors all the time.helping hands more while succeed the task. Having good relation with other departments. Getting incentives while we cross the monthly tonnage. Going for salescalls with ligistics company. Tracing the missrouted material in all india stations by communicating with mails ,tracers. I enjoyed alot while i am in work.

Pros

incentives while acheive the more tonnage

good

Good Place to work

One can learn all operations which are there in an domestic airline and what how an airline works can be learned there. The management people are good and over all company is employee friendly.

Pros

Employee friendly company

Cons

Salary is less according to work

gained good experience

Its was really nice working with the airline. The work culture and the management was good.The best part is we can enjoy a lot of benefits while travelling if we work with any airline.

Good working enviroment

Spicejet is one of the good company among aviation. It gives opportunity to fresher to build ap their career and taking it to highest peak. Its working environment is very friendly. If u give ur best to ur given job u will definitely be rewarded.

A typical day at work

I reached to the office at 0600 Hrs and stated my system and it was winter season, so we started taking calls back to back without break than we did stretch on day till 2000 Hrs.

This is my first experience

This is My First Job So I learn More About Cargo fields and i would like to work in Spice jet Ltd. before time I don't Know about the job but nowadays i know The Acceptance of cargo, Preparing requiring documents for the cargo , special cargo perishable human remains acceptance and Ramp side Loading controls timings equipment handling etc...all are learned from spice jet ltd

Good experience

The job role is to assit passengers of airline. The job gives quite real time experience and everyday scenarios. I learned a lot in terms of time management and work at Airlines. The co-workers are good and helpful. Its overall a good experience.

Good Experience

Excellent work environment, I gained lot of knowledge and professional experience. My job role gave me opportunities to be active and I learnt time management. The job role gave an oppotunity to be a quick decision maker and to analyse different scenarios. It was overall a very learning experience.

Spicejet Review

I am frequent flyer with Spice jet . There service is great . They are thoro professionals. they deal with ther customers with easy and patience. I few with them in number of occasion and there service was amazing. There on broad crew handle there client with out most care. I highly recommend them to every one.there are even cheaper in pricing as compered to other flights.

its expericed good to work with spicejet

work is in shift and good mangement of doing work on time in head office in gurgaon ....... all the staff members of same department and in different department are helpful and supportive........ there is so many activities held in ofc......... like games for employes ,tournaments..........cultural activities (dance) the holy dance is most enjoyable part...... cab facilities for both ways........... elt (emloyee leisure travel)....for employee and his/her family member...... work experienced good juz want to change department and want experinced ground staff and cabin crew..

Pros

free lunch and cab facilities for both ways

Cons

general timing

A place to learn the customer service and telephone ettiquettes

I have learned the customer service skills. My co workers and supervisors were very supportive. I have enjoyed working there.

Pros

Lot to learn

Cons

I didn't find anything bad

good place to work

nice place.nice and supportive people.have enjoyed working in the company.

Pros

supportive

Cons

supportive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with