SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Productive and fun-loving

It was an great experienceTravelled so much Learn so many new thingsMeet new peopleGot to know about so many different culturesLearnt to save passangers in an emergency

Pros

Travelling

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I love working in Spicejet. As it's my first professional job I'm very much attached to the company. The people I work with are very jolly and positive. I'm glad to be work woth all of them.

Pros

Free travel and hotel stays

Cons

Early morning or late night flight duties

productive and fun place

The best Airline to work with. Friendly staff ,no work load, good salary.. Enjoyed flying with this carrier. I got a great experience , nice crew environment. Unity among employers. Great dealing with customers. And also make an efforts on customer satisfaction.

Pros

Open Culture and friendly staff

Cons

long hours stand by

A job not on ground because we always fly

Fun working also has alot ot responsibilities to look after Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. ... working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided.Happy landings

Pros

Food, layovers good discount

Cons

Away from home, long hours exhaustion lack of sleep

Super

Super experience so far. Colleagues trainers working economy overall is well trained and prepared. Help u to learn more things. They will pay u gud...

Spicejet is a good airline.

Being a cabin crew in Spicejet was so relaxed. Not hactic work passengers are very nice. Uniform was good need to maintain figure. Very friendly work environment.

Not a very employee focused place

Working with spice jet airlines has been a mix of both fun and stress at times due to the nature of this job that requires you to be available 24*7 for the duty.

It’s the best company

If I get a chance to work again I would definitely choose to work with my company again. I believe it’s the best company with the best people working.

they look sincerity in your work

enjoyed my work a lot . whenever required they are helpful . management was ok that time they have so many policies for their staff , their i stay as family . some time i need to be so calm .

it was quite productive

I have been quite happy in my previous work area in an airline, as i have learnt alot there, that i can use in my upcoming job. good management and culture.

Nice work-place & good working environment

working at SpiceJet offices has been a truly a great experience till now. I feel priviliedged to be a part of this company and get the kind of exposure and work experience.

It was very productive.

Amazing work that never makes you feel burden off. Most loved company by all. One can make the best use of it knowledge and skills as the situations vary daily . Lots of experiences in one go.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Odd hours

Fun and healthy work culture

During flying had an opportunity to visit other cities. Time management was very well taught. Slightly hectic schedule as unable to give time for family.

A place to learn

Itc maratha was a good place to learn about people's need. It gave me the proper guidance to understand guest's requirements n how to fullfill them. Taken as a first job for me it gave me the right exposure to the hospitality industry

Flying High

Being Cabin crew is an amazing experience as you get to see the world in a different way. its equally challenging though. Its the coolest job as there is no monotonous work pattern.

Good

Spicejet is a good company, I get good experience from company . Due to some problems I left job bcoz of my family member problem.. Over all spicejet company is good.

nicw place .missing that place

when i started my duty from.very first day was bit nervous.slowly i love this i learned from this job to meet an intrect new people they have amix culture makeup was hardest part for me enjoyable part was salary time

Pros

free breakfast . an some time outing

Cons

more hour

it is a dynamic industry

various travel opportunities are offered by cabin crew it’s is a dynamic industry which enables us to meet various and interesting people daily . it is the great opportunity to develop the career cabin crew offers you well paid job opportunities with excellent benefits

Pros

9am

Cons

8pm

Productive sometime fun but hectic workplace

Good place to work but its not a long time job . money is good but no use if u wont even get time to spent it . glamour and high profile job . stay in 5 stars hotels free air fares to 8 family members and 3 months of training and immidiate job 6 months of probation period . refresher training after 11 and half month where we grt our salary incresed .

Pros

Stay in 5 star hotels . free air fares including 8 family members

Cons

Odd work hours and less time for rest and sleep

Fun working place

It is. Nice working here as this job taught me to face every kind of personality and handling them accordingly. company is crew friendly. Benefits are there.

Work environment is really good management is amazing. Salary is also good. Overall good experience. Planning to quit only because want to relocate back to my hometown. Otherwise amazing work culture everyday with new challenges achieving targets on time team work. Staff always ready to help. Customers are satisfied. Good experience with spicejet. Amazing company very much employee oriented. Thank you.

Pros

Fly to different destinations

Cons

Away from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with

• SpiceJet
  • Flight Attendant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?