SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Productive.

1.Awesome Workplace to compare Others.2.The beginner person will learn more from this company.3. The company will always has rotational shifts only.4. My working place is good and awesome Colleagues.

Nice place to work,I earned lots of knowledge ,But the salary is not Good, As per work hours.Staffs are very Good, uppar management are not Good, Rather they don't have any knowledge about what is going on ground.

Cons

That was a best company i have ever worked.

Working culture was very good. There was always a team work and i like to work in a team. Honesty , punctuality and loyalty they have taught me. I am further looking for same culture here.

pay is very very low for the ground staff faculty as compared to the other airlines.

working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided. compoffs are also not allowed to take, as compared to the work salary is very low. No mask or gloves are provided. Senior Manager, HR are very rude. there are 2 weekoffs provided in other airlines.

Good place to gain knowledge

Will be able to handle clusters and will find it easy to work in any situation.The management in Chennai is not so good will not be granted any leave it will only be marked as loss of pay.....no proper manpower we will have to continue shifts

It's good company but I'm not satisfied with the salary

I'm not satisfied with the salary,the work culture and atmosphere is not good.it's getting effected to my health and my face so that's the reasons I want to quit this job

Professional experience gained and great learning experience with wonderful team members.Great flexibility.Events party with the team time to time for sharing ideas and views.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Night shifts

Team work

Working environment is good is spicejet. Management is very understanding and helpful. It's highly competitive ,offers good facilities to employee working here.

I enjoy working with Spicejet airlines as they gave me a platform to grow and gain knowledge in aviation industry but I would love to explore more and gain more knowledge and grow higher , is the reason I need a company to provide me a bigger platform to support me for the benefits of all

Pros

Free tavelling

Cons

Nothing like that

It's about security of aircraft

My job is about security and sefty of aircraft My company is good but I want to move because I want growth I want more good company thane my previous one

I had good experience in my company.

I had good experience in Spice Jet. spend about one year there and i studied several things. In my life this is the first company which I worked independently

Pros

Own expenses

Cons

excellent

Productive and good learning place.

Administration Management: Developed, implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction. Owned team productivity metrics. Provided detailed monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management. Addressed negative customer feedback immediately. Routinely prepared and evaluated CRM reports to identify problems and areas for improvement.  Customer Service Management: Facilitating passengers in Check-in, Boarding Procedure, Arrival Support, Baggage Reclaim Area and other operational areas. Security Protocol Management for Passengers and Aircraft Departure: DGCA Certified Load and Trim Controller for Boeing 737-800 and 737-900 ER Series.

energetic atmosphere

enjoyed working aqt Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, hyderabad. very good and energetic atmosphere. good to work at ramp near aircrafts. in all seasons

it was good

im looking for job at airport in any good airline due to some problem i had to left it but i want to work with airline only.i learnt many things it was not a sitting job my co workers were excellent and nice.

Pros

my dream line

Cons

break shifts

fun at work but low salary

Working in spice jet was awesome in many ways which are: 1. Fun at work. 2. Best team of colleague. 3. Great exposure and training provided. 4. Best working hours. 5. Transportation provided. 6. Friendly manager.

Pros

near to my home

Cons

low salary

challenging and fantastic workplace

spicejet have many departures and arrivals in the morning comparatively to the afternoon,following evening and night. so while working in morning shifts,it had made my day day hectic and typical however I love to work and ready to learn then I enjoys this kind of situations and takes as a pleasure because this helps me to get to know lot of things about me and my job. as mentioned above it is challenging role that I am playing,so it becomes essential for me to open my mind all times in order to learn new and different things. everybody whom i know in spicejet,whether my seniors or juniors,all are good at their work and ready to help me when i need them. the hardest part of me is every 15th day of my work because my shifts use to change on the same which sometimes don't let me take proper rest. i enjoy each and every sec of job when i am on my duty.

Pros

friendly enviornment

Cons

unexpected shifts

High Risk job

responsible for all security checks aircraft related services all security related problems and issues and operations too fast with bod and brain.

A very friendly work place

A place where everyday I'll get to meet new peoples from around the world with different languages and culture. A place where the customers come to relax and yet in very happy mood. I enjoyed working here and had given me a lot of knowledge and experience.

Pros

Free food, Accomodation

Cons

Salary

Challenges are never ending

Everyday is a new day with new challenges, a very efficient set of employees ready to do things and I enjoy working with them. When the work is more, we try to do it in very efficient way rather than running away from it by taking it as a challenge. Overall, its my first step in aviation and I love my company.

Pros

Free tickets, Friendly atmosphere, Medical insurance, To and fro transportation

Cons

Salary

Trainings and Culture

It was a very good experience to work with spice as their training centres were located at gurgaon and the trainings were good. Work culture is also good and healthy it is always nice to start your career with such a comnpany.

fun and very active place

the work place was really very active and every day i different in fact each flight i worked for is different and it gave me lot of happiness.

Pros

medical services

Cons

not any really

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with