SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Every day I feel like new days

I was working this company more that 6 years in this year's I feel very happy to work here because of my colleagues and other peoples are supporting me where ever I need so I love my company always

Sportschool

Overall experience was good but the main problem is salary, i am not fulfill our needs , work pressure was high intensity which was very difficult to face

Fast

Trying to learn more about domestic airlines operation. Still on probation. They r growing so expecting a growth in my own career. Hoping to get a better future.

Ground handling

I am working as a senior customer service executive in Spice jet airlines and I have 8years experience with airline field I am helping mind person and hard worker I will do my work with standard operating procedure and I am waiting for the best opportunity for my growths..

Pros

Nil

Cons

10 hours

good salary & career growth

Very exciting and energetic job . Develops a lot of personal and professional skills over time.Great benefits including free flight tickets.

Pros

good work atmosphere

Cons

strenuous work load

Handling company.......

Good team work .....,seniors support ,product knowledge,struggling periods to achieve goals.enjoying as a team leader

Great experience and man management.

it was an interesting experience and its more about coordination and man management. more focus is on on time performance and customer feed back.

Pros

free tickets

My role at job

I always enjoy my work day by day. Everyday I learn a different lesson from my allocations. We have to always keep our mind towards self-motivation while handling IROP situations. Think always about development of my working concern by putting new ideas. Should always create a discipline environment and work peacefully.

Pros

Nil

Cons

lunch break

systamatic and growthful

To get associated with a challenging position in a fast paced environment for performing airline operational activities that gives ample scope to apply my skills and keep abreast with latest trends and work dynamically towards the growth of the organization.

Fun place to work

Spicejet Ltd my first step in aviation sector, who gave me the opportunity to work in an aviation sector where i wanted to work and make carrier.It is good experience working with spicejet, as my co-workers helped me to learn about the aviation sector. i.e. Safety should be the priority for the staff.Management gave me opportunities to prove myself in various situations and helped me to know my strength and weakness.

Pros

Freedom, Friendly atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with