SpiceJet

SpiceJet Culture reviews

Spicejet is a amazing company to work with, but when it's comes to money thing , as I didnt even recieved my security deposit which I was suppose to get 8-9 months before , everytime I mailed them they said they are working on it , there is some glitch etc etc , but if I would have delayed only a day they would have rejected me , every mistake you do you need to pay from your pocket which is horrible ! Rest the work culture is amazing.
Pros
Free air ticket
Cons
Many
The best Airline to work with. Friendly staff ,no work load, good salary.. Enjoyed flying with this carrier. I got a great experience , nice crew environment. Unity among employers. Great dealing with customers. And also make an efforts on customer satisfaction.
Pros
Open Culture and friendly staff
Cons
long hours stand by
It was a wonderful experience working with Spicejet. I feel a friendly working atmosphere and a competitive work approach. A dedicative management team with full support and encouragement.
Pros
Break time
Cons
No work culture, Poor environment, poor management and no office timings, Though for women to survive, No proper job description and designations. Never work here
1. When flights gets grounded. 2. How to face new challenges. 3. Management was good. 4. Healthy workplace culture. 5. To be active after job hours for any short of emergency. 6.When you are promoted and salary gets increased.
SpiceJet is an awesome place to work with highly talented colleagues around you. It exposes you to most difficult problems in the airlines industry.Also Leadership has immense support for what you do.
Working culture was very good. There was always a team work and i like to work in a team. Honesty , punctuality and loyalty they have taught me. I am further looking for same culture here.
Typical day at work 4 hours flight time, 2 hours paperwork, 1 hour copilot debrief. Between Captain and First officer, you learn something every day. Management was excellent Workplace culture was interesting Hardest part of job was interesting The average Copilot had about 100 hours of flight time. The most enjoyable part of the job. Meeting different people all over the World.
I will refer my friend's to choose spicejet.... really work culture n admin are very supportive.... they never cheat to their employees regarding anything ....love to join them again they are just like my part of family .Thank you spicejet I had learnt so many thing from this company .....
Is the great place to achived my goal And im willing to work such a kind of place The way of treating co emploers The hardest part of the work is timeing but iwill manage those things
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I'm not satisfied with the salary,the work culture and atmosphere is not good.it's getting effected to my health and my face so that's the reasons I want to quit this job
Professional experience gained and great learning experience with wonderful team members.Great flexibility.Events party with the team time to time for sharing ideas and views.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Night shifts
It was nice working with spicejet team, good management team, supporting colleagues but i could work only for five months because it was for internship purpose.
I had wonderful work experience for nearly 6 years with a different set of team members in each role that I headed. There were many ups and downs when I was working but happy to see that it is one of the leading low-cost airlines in India.
I have been quite happy in my previous work area in an airline, as i have learnt alot there, that i can use in my upcoming job. good management and culture.
Great culture, supportive management, work-life balance, encouraging for new initiatives that really help grow into larger version professionally and also personally, since the team assembled are good.
Many good opportunities you get here. Primely, work flexibility and the best place for freshers. The company follows a multi-national culture through-out the diverse verticals under the company.
Cons
It is a good place to work if you are adept at keeping work-life balance
The company's management got great vision, it's in the right direction. Almost everyone loves to work there. we really adore the facilities such as its employes benefits, secured job and fun loving working culture.
As per me Spicejet reservation department has an excellent staff , they have very fun loving persons as a staff which makes everyone more comfortable to work with them.
Spicejet treats its employee as family member. They are professional compassionate and growth oriented. Inter department transfers, Team outings, etc.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Slow paced growth