SpiceJet

SpiceJet Management reviews

Spicejet company is very bad in management. Workwise I had fun but there is no salary benefit before the month end my salary used to get over. Since I'm from North East working n earning 13000 is very difficult. Salary would be deducting every now and then and we won't even know why it has happened. Station manager was hypocrite. And does everything partiality.
It was a wonderful experience working with Spicejet. I feel a friendly working atmosphere and a competitive work approach. A dedicative management team with full support and encouragement.
Pros
Break time
Cons
Worst ever company to work in cuatomer experience atleast. I am not sure about the other departments. H.R will never tell you why and where the salary is deducted and ignore your email until you get frustrated and sent a long email keeping your all seniora in loop.In terms of management, Its more like a workshop where logic doesn't matter. One things matters which is how much you say yes in yes and no in no with your senior from team leader to deputy general manager. Customer experience team is handling by a group of ladies who feel that they are not running a team in a company they treat you like husband means they will behave like one. They raise their voice like you are their personal home servant.There is no particular quality team, no hierarchy, no SOP, no automation.Most of the employees working in customer experience team are like that they can't even have strong communication skills.But one thing, each and every one in social media team of customer experience have brain and even have logic and mannera to speak with employees and obviously with customers.Even at the time of resignation, you yourself have to go from one building to another for clearnace from every department which is usually done by the H.R in every company.
Pros
If you lucky enough to use your free tickets
Cons
Everything is cons.
Nice place to work,I earned lots of knowledge ,But the salary is not Good, As per work hours.Staffs are very Good, uppar management are not Good, Rather they don't have any knowledge about what is going on ground.
Cons
Fun working also has alot ot responsibilities to look after Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. ... working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided.Happy landings
Pros
Food, layovers good discount
Cons
Away from home, long hours exhaustion lack of sleep
No work culture, Poor environment, poor management and no office timings, Though for women to survive, No proper job description and designations. Never work here
Workplace was good but the management was not so good and i was not enjoying my life there. Person was not good there they have not helping nature. I felt no positive vibes there.
1. When flights gets grounded. 2. How to face new challenges. 3. Management was good. 4. Healthy workplace culture. 5. To be active after job hours for any short of emergency. 6.When you are promoted and salary gets increased.
Its satisfaction to certain extent.managers are good but bit sluggish. Need more modern management . salery is good but company health is not that good due to frequent management change.
Spice jet is a good company .They are conducting various training for their employees.it definitely help them for their future employment.Management will support employees very well.
working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided. compoffs are also not allowed to take, as compared to the work salary is very low. No mask or gloves are provided. Senior Manager, HR are very rude. there are 2 weekoffs provided in other airlines.
Customers service Executive Got to learn a lot from spice jet Time management Team work and coordination Handling of customers Filings and reports
I loved working in spicejet. They gave me good increaments. They helped me to improve myself at personal as well as professional level. But the management is not so good at present.
Will be able to handle clusters and will find it easy to work in any situation.The management in Chennai is not so good will not be granted any leave it will only be marked as loss of pay.....no proper manpower we will have to continue shifts
I have not interested to continue this because this management level very poor, no one satisfying this job, they don't have knowledge to handle the management
Typical day at work 4 hours flight time, 2 hours paperwork, 1 hour copilot debrief. Between Captain and First officer, you learn something every day. Management was excellent Workplace culture was interesting Hardest part of job was interesting The average Copilot had about 100 hours of flight time. The most enjoyable part of the job. Meeting different people all over the World.
enjoyed my work a lot . whenever required they are helpful . management was ok that time they have so many policies for their staff , their i stay as family . some time i need to be so calm .
It was nice working with spicejet team, good management team, supporting colleagues but i could work only for five months because it was for internship purpose.
Company is not at all loyal to their loyal staff. No job Security. Even they did not return my DD amount as per clause. Management is worst.. if they want to make money then they should humble with there loyal employees atleast.
I have been quite happy in my previous work area in an airline, as i have learnt alot there, that i can use in my upcoming job. good management and culture.
At Spicejet the organization always ensures to maintain the good work-life balance. It is a nice place to work and the management is decent. Increments are less but for the good for growth as a fresher is the best.