SpiceJet

SpiceJet Work-Life Balance reviews

Overall experience was good but the main problem is salary, i am not fulfill our needs , work pressure was high intensity which was very difficult to face
Cons
Spicejet is a amazing company to work with, but when it's comes to money thing , as I didnt even recieved my security deposit which I was suppose to get 8-9 months before , everytime I mailed them they said they are working on it , there is some glitch etc etc , but if I would have delayed only a day they would have rejected me , every mistake you do you need to pay from your pocket which is horrible ! Rest the work culture is amazing.
Pros
Free air ticket
Cons
Many
Spicejet company is very bad in management. Workwise I had fun but there is no salary benefit before the month end my salary used to get over. Since I'm from North East working n earning 13000 is very difficult. Salary would be deducting every now and then and we won't even know why it has happened. Station manager was hypocrite. And does everything partiality.
The best Airline to work with. Friendly staff ,no work load, good salary.. Enjoyed flying with this carrier. I got a great experience , nice crew environment. Unity among employers. Great dealing with customers. And also make an efforts on customer satisfaction.
Pros
Open Culture and friendly staff
Cons
long hours stand by
It was a wonderful experience working with Spicejet. I feel a friendly working atmosphere and a competitive work approach. A dedicative management team with full support and encouragement.
Pros
Break time
Cons
Nice place to work,I earned lots of knowledge ,But the salary is not Good, As per work hours.Staffs are very Good, uppar management are not Good, Rather they don't have any knowledge about what is going on ground.
Cons
Fun working also has alot ot responsibilities to look after Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. ... working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided.Happy landings
Pros
Food, layovers good discount
Cons
Away from home, long hours exhaustion lack of sleep
Workplace was good but the management was not so good and i was not enjoying my life there. Person was not good there they have not helping nature. I felt no positive vibes there.
I spent more than 10 months in SpiceJet. Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. I am leaving because of salary issue.
Pros
Airlines career and good working environment
Cons
Less salary and job security is not available
Spice jet is a good company .They are conducting various training for their employees.it definitely help them for their future employment.Management will support employees very well.
The work use to be a new challenge everyday where i had a to carry a huge responsibility and was a face of the company. I had to fly the commercial jets for the company so it was an amazing job with a great sunrise and sunset views from the cockpit.
Good atmosphere to continue the job. For Good and Bright future its not join in spice jet. So I will recommending to join in spice jet. But its interview process is so difficult.
If I get a chance to work again I would definitely choose to work with my company again. I believe it’s the best company with the best people working.
This company will be good foundation for the aviation industry aspirants. New joiners will get good exposure to aviation sector and get able to get proper training for their roles.
There is a good scope for inquisitive minded ones to learn and grow in their career. Exposure to all realms of airline industry is available with this job role in spiceJet.
I will refer my friend's to choose spicejet.... really work culture n admin are very supportive.... they never cheat to their employees regarding anything ....love to join them again they are just like my part of family .Thank you spicejet I had learnt so many thing from this company .....
Trying to learn more about domestic airlines operation. Still on probation. They r growing so expecting a growth in my own career. Hoping to get a better future.
Great experience , Always willing to grow. Great Company , Good Work place. No extra Stress, Positive attitude towards customer satisfaction. Always ready for a bit more.
Is the great place to achived my goal And im willing to work such a kind of place The way of treating co emploers The hardest part of the work is timeing but iwill manage those things
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
At Spicejet the organization always ensures to maintain the good work-life balance. It is a nice place to work and the management is decent. Increments are less but for the good for growth as a fresher is the best.
Great culture, supportive management, work-life balance, encouraging for new initiatives that really help grow into larger version professionally and also personally, since the team assembled are good.