Spices Board India

Spices Board India Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

Learning workplace

Good in learning. Nice work culture, work exposure is excellent. Facilities are good, salary is according to the government guidelines. Overall good experience.

Work experience at Spices Board

Working at Spices Board of India is considered to be a turning point in my professional career.  Analysis by both USFDA BAM and AOAC Methods .  Standard culture revival and it's maintenance  Sutability testing of media's  Performance check/ Internal calibration of all standard Microbiological Equipment.  Bioburden test  Environmental Monitoring  Qualitative / Quantitative Identification of micro organisms using: a) MALDI TOF b) VITEK2 COMPACT c) TEMPO d) GDS e) VIDAS  Handled : HPLC and UHPLC for the analysis of Aflatoxin.

Chill workplace

It was a short internship, where I had a project for 2 months. Helpful seniors and very chilled out work style. Lots of free time and requires you to take a lot of initiative.

Productive work place

This firm is really well for whom who is permanent worker in all way but for person who is on contract besis working here may learn alot but at low earnings .

Pros

Instrument handling under guide

Cons

No job availability outside at good hike

fun workplace

I have learned instrumentation. Management & Co-workers were excellent. I enjoyed working with spices board.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Spices Board India?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spices Board India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2