Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Business Development Executive

It's well working as a role of Business Development Executive, but it's salary they provide are not well helpful for employees for long working in this company, I'm not suggest anyone to work with Square Yards Noida,

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours, Interactions

Friendly Environment

The management team at Square Yards is so friendly that you will not believe it! They are literally so relaxed and chilled out and they help you with everything! Couldn’t believe it myself!

Pros

supportive team

Cons

Square Yards is known for its professionalism

Square Yards is known for its professionalism and this couldn’t be truer! Everything is done absolutely impeccably. I love this approach and wish to do my best also at all times.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

6 days working

Square Yards has given me that sense of belonging

Square Yards has given me that sense of belonging like no other company has ever done! There is always so much to do and learn, so much to share and so many people to listen.

Pros

No time bonding

Cons

6 days working

Friendly Environment

Pros

supportive team

Learn by Heart

Lot to learn from the senior people here at Square Yards. Just working and brainstorming with them is the best part of each day I believe. Get to learn and grow every single moment.

Pros

fun workplace

At Square Yards, nothing remains stagnant forever

At Square Yards, nothing remains stagnant forever. We’re always doing new things and I believe that the company is always behind us to support these new projects and ideas.

Pros

Fun Free Environment

Cons

6 days working

Waste of time

You'll will not getting a time for self, their is no time limit. Stressful working culture form the day one of the month, every day is crucial day here

Pros

Parties

Cons

No time limit

Worst workplace

You need to do more then 100 cold callings on the data given to you, out of which you won't even get 1 genuine lead instead u will be listening the bad words from people, because the data is used again and again. Then they expect a site visit our of that data on every sat-sun, if u fail to do so or fail to do business u won't be paid even a single rupee, all the leads u need to remove by yourself and do business. U will be working for 12 hrs..... No holidays on sat-sun.

Pros

Free cofee

Jobs at Square yards

See more jobs

Company takes Care of Me

My parents are grateful to Square Yards you know! Sounds strange and funny right? But it’s true! The company takes care of me very well, keeps me motivated, helps me in everything. They don’t live with me so you do the math!

Pros

Motivated Me

Cons

6 days working

A Proud Employee

I am a proud employee of this company and I know how much it has done for employees who are facing difficult situations in life. The company management is really empathetic.

Pros

good management

Cons

6 days working

Best Work Place

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.

Pros

Free pick & drop

Cons

6 day working

Square Yards - Amazing workplace

Never did I imagine that a workplace could become an extended family for one before I joined Square yards. This organisation has changed my though-process on so many levels than I can think of. It has given me career growth as well as a lot of learning that i can even implement in my personal life and reach newer heights.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

6 day Working

Honest Company

Today’s day and age, it is hard to find such companies who always give honest recommendations to clients. I have profited from investment here and in future planning more.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

All Saturday should be off

Investment here is a breeze in Square Yards

I found the advisors really helpful at all times. I ended up calling them sometimes late when working hours had ended. But they were never disturbed. Always responded to queries and finally helped me invest in a good income-generating property also.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

6 day working

Senior management has no airs

One of the best things that I have observed myself at Square Yards Doha is that the senior management team at the company does not have any airs at all. The senior people are so accessible to even a junior that I have really been amazed. They always have time and space to accommodate your questions, inputs and give you guidance that is so valuable that I realize the value of it now.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

Nothing much. I consider myself fortunate to be working here

Ample scope for career growth

Career growth is smooth at Square Yards Doha. You can jump to senior positions if you perform well and exceed expectations. There is ample guidance from management and senior colleagues regarding work matters and the whole environment encourages people to excel, something that I truly appreciate and like.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 day working

The office itself is really attractive

I know I may sound funny but I mean it when I say that our workplace will literally blow you away. The design of every zone, the cubicles, the conference area, the breakout zones, everything inspires me to work hard each day. I love going to this office. Period.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 day working

Very good condition

Very good atmosphere for working office look it's amazing good condition for work management system excellent hr policy is very good quick response from hr side

I am continuously learning how to grow and evolve

Square Yards has instilled a great work culture amongst us, the employees, where we are continuously learning more about the industry and how to improve and enhance our skills. This constant quest for growth and evolution is a major advantage by all means.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Nothing that I can truly think of since everything is taken care of by the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?