Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

"A family-like environment."

Wonderful work-life balance. Professionally very rewarding work. The office is spacious and comfortable. Seniors are of great help with all our ideas & doubts both. Welcoming culture and supportive teams are of great asset to the company. It's been a life-altering experience that will certainly help me in every step of my career. Only thing negative is Saturdays are working and location is a little off. Overall, It's great! Totally recommend.

Pros

Supportive seniors

Cons

Saturdays working

Same role

Company takes Care of Me

My parents are grateful to Square Yards you know! Sounds strange and funny right? But it’s true! The company takes care of me very well, keeps me motivated, helps me in everything. They don’t live with me so you do the math!

Pros

Motivated Me

Cons

6 days working
Same role

Great exposure in the company

Work culture is awesome. People are nice. Salary on time. Senior management is supportive. Team grows with every role. Employee policies need a little work done.
Same location

Business Development Executive

It's well working as a role of Business Development Executive, but it's salary they provide are not well helpful for employees for long working in this company, I'm not suggest anyone to work with Square Yards Noida,

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours, Interactions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • "A family-like environment."
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?