Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Amazing company to work with

1. Job Security 2. Huge amount of projects 3. Works as a family member 4. Employee support features 5. On site opportunities 6. HR Policies are in place and are effective

Pros

Cab Facility

Cons

It Service should be more flexible

Best Work Place

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.

Pros

Free pick & drop

Cons

6 day working

Square Yards - Amazing workplace

Never did I imagine that a workplace could become an extended family for one before I joined Square yards. This organisation has changed my though-process on so many levels than I can think of. It has given me career growth as well as a lot of learning that i can even implement in my personal life and reach newer heights.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

6 day Working

Honest Company

Today’s day and age, it is hard to find such companies who always give honest recommendations to clients. I have profited from investment here and in future planning more.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

All Saturday should be off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • Amazing company to work with
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?