Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Best Team One could Ever Find

I could have never wished for any better team than what I got here. It's so nice to work with such talented and empathetic people. I could literally learn from each member. Besides, all of them are so supportive and cooperative including the team leader and the manager.

Cons

No Cons

Same roleSame location

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Same roleSame location

Friendly Environment

The management team at Square Yards is so friendly that you will not believe it! They are literally so relaxed and chilled out and they help you with everything! Couldn’t believe it myself!

Pros

supportive team

Same location

Wondrous experience working woth the content team at Square Yards

Being a job fresher, my experience had been great! My reporting manager and our Vice-marketing head are one of the most supportive bosses, more like leaders tend to take the team forward. Following a structured and organized process of working, we get plenty of chances to shine as ourselves at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with