Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Calm and vibrant experience

Square yards is one of the best organizations to work with as the company offers numerous perks. The friendly workspace and the supportive environment can help you evolve as a person. The calm, less pressurised workforce and flexible work hours add a bit extra what a person looks forward to. Square yards believe in a great work-life balance.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Wondrous experience working woth the content team at Square Yards

Being a job fresher, my experience had been great! My reporting manager and our Vice-marketing head are one of the most supportive bosses, more like leaders tend to take the team forward. Following a structured and organized process of working, we get plenty of chances to shine as ourselves at work.
Same roleSame location

Flexible Working Environment

The organisation opens the door of great career opportunities and allow personal enhancement as well. The management is quite supportive and encourages for betterment.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not really
Same location

Great Place to Work

The company's powerful presence in the market delivers stability and protection for workers, which is greatly admired. Consideration of different views and ideas.

Pros

An amazing place

Cons

No cons, Best place to commence your career

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • Calm and vibrant experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?