Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Ins and Outs of Real Estate

I have been fortunate to have landed a job at Square Yards since I always wanted to understand and learn more about the Indian real estate sector. The company will teach you the ins and outs of the industry, almost everything you need to know. You will work with the best developers and cater to a discerning clientele. In short, you will build your career superbly here.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

6-day working

Same role

Best Team One could Ever Find

I could have never wished for any better team than what I got here. It's so nice to work with such talented and empathetic people. I could literally learn from each member. Besides, all of them are so supportive and cooperative including the team leader and the manager.

Cons

No Cons
Same role

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Same roleSame location

Best Work Place

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.

Pros

Free pick & drop

Cons

6 day working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with