Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Investment here is a breeze in Square Yards

I found the advisors really helpful at all times. I ended up calling them sometimes late when working hours had ended. But they were never disturbed. Always responded to queries and finally helped me invest in a good income-generating property also.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

6 day working

Same role

Best Team One could Ever Find

I could have never wished for any better team than what I got here. It's so nice to work with such talented and empathetic people. I could literally learn from each member. Besides, all of them are so supportive and cooperative including the team leader and the manager.

Cons

No Cons
Same role

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Same location

Best Workplace for Freshers

Square Yards is the place to be if you are looking for career growth. They provide excellent earning as well as growth opportunities, especially so for freshers looking to carve their career out of corporate sales. Square Yards Delhi provides career stability as well as the freedom to innovate to all employees equally.

Cons

I feel the salary is bit less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • Investment here is a breeze in Square Yards
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?