Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Knowledge-sharing is the biggest take-away

Sharing of knowledge and interactions between seniors and juniors is the biggest blessing for me at Square Yards. They know how to motivate employees and reward them well but this one on one interaction is what I like the most.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

IT Service should be more flexible

Same role

Best Team One could Ever Find

I could have never wished for any better team than what I got here. It's so nice to work with such talented and empathetic people. I could literally learn from each member. Besides, all of them are so supportive and cooperative including the team leader and the manager.

Cons

No Cons
Same role

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Same roleSame location

Square Yards offers a fulfilling career overall

Career prospects are great at Square Yards and the company gives ample opportunity to succeed and take your career to the next level. We are encouraged to tackle all challenges pro-actively and colleagues are very supportive as well.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

6-day working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • Knowledge-sharing is the biggest take-away