Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Rewards are really handsome

Square Yards is one company where you will be handsomely rewarded if you perform well. I found that out myself and company does not hold back on incentives and rewards if you are generating sales or doing well at your job. I love this aspect and it motivates me to keep doing better and scale up in my career.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

There is a lot of competition in real estate sales and marketing. It is nothing new in our industry.

Same role

Best Team One could Ever Find

I could have never wished for any better team than what I got here. It's so nice to work with such talented and empathetic people. I could literally learn from each member. Besides, all of them are so supportive and cooperative including the team leader and the manager.

Cons

No Cons
Same role

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Same roleSame location

Best Work Place

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.

Pros

Free pick & drop

Cons

6 day working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with