Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

The office itself is really attractive

I know I may sound funny but I mean it when I say that our workplace will literally blow you away. The design of every zone, the cubicles, the conference area, the breakout zones, everything inspires me to work hard each day. I love going to this office. Period.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 day working

Same role

Best Team One could Ever Find

I could have never wished for any better team than what I got here. It's so nice to work with such talented and empathetic people. I could literally learn from each member. Besides, all of them are so supportive and cooperative including the team leader and the manager.

Cons

No Cons
Same role

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Same roleSame location

Best Work Place

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.

Pros

Free pick & drop

Cons

6 day working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • The office itself is really attractive