Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Understanding management

Square Yards management is quite considerate and understanding. I have faced some issues in my personal life that the company seniors have helped me overcome and I am so thankful to them for supporting me during those tough times.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

Nothing really; long working hours

Same role

Best Team One could Ever Find

I could have never wished for any better team than what I got here. It's so nice to work with such talented and empathetic people. I could literally learn from each member. Besides, all of them are so supportive and cooperative including the team leader and the manager.

Cons

No Cons
Same role

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Same location

Business Development Executive

It's well working as a role of Business Development Executive, but it's salary they provide are not well helpful for employees for long working in this company, I'm not suggest anyone to work with Square Yards Noida,

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours, Interactions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with