Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews

Wondrous experience working woth the content team at Square Yards

Being a job fresher, my experience had been great! My reporting manager and our Vice-marketing head are one of the most supportive bosses, more like leaders tend to take the team forward. Following a structured and organized process of working, we get plenty of chances to shine as ourselves at work.

A workplace driven by ethics, goals, and respect

Square Yards is a fun place where you are appreciated, rewarded, and recognised for your good work. It's a place that recognizes talent and helps the ambitious reach their life goals. Its a place of joy, hardwork, happiness, and laughter.

Flexible Working Environment

The organisation opens the door of great career opportunities and allow personal enhancement as well. The management is quite supportive and encourages for betterment.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not really

Productive workspace

The culture at Square Yards is productive, thus, you get opportunity to grow and make your portfolio even firm. Square yards is the company that provides you friendly work environment which helps you being relaxed and productive all the way.

Calm and vibrant experience

Square yards is one of the best organizations to work with as the company offers numerous perks. The friendly workspace and the supportive environment can help you evolve as a person. The calm, less pressurised workforce and flexible work hours add a bit extra what a person looks forward to. Square yards believe in a great work-life balance.

Friendly Management

Best part of working here is the support that you get constantly from the management. This not only contributes to your professional growth, but helps you to grow as an individual.

Fun Workplace

Square Yards is one such organisation that has some of the best management members in the house. They make sure to engage in discussions when required with their employees.

Fun and productive place

A great company with a good working environment. All the seniors are supportive and will always help you if stuck with something. The only con that the company has is 6 working days. However, it allows you to grow and learn in the field.

Handsome Salary and Fun Working Culture

Working with Square Yards is fun. Team leads are quite encouraging and the colleagues are very supportive. The salaries offered here are satisfying and the organisation keeps organising fun events to keep their employees productive.

Productive & Fun Work Atmosphere

I have been working as a content writer for the last 8 months here and I am overly satisfied with my holistic growth as a writer. The team is collaborative and the management is extremely supportive.

Employee-Friendly Work Environment

One of the greatest places to work if you want to strike the perfect work-life balance. Management maintains an open door approach, with any complaints being addressed quickly and attentively. Mentoring young people and providing them with more opportunities for growth.

Relaxed and Fun Workplace

Squareyards has one of the most relaxed and fun work environment a young professional could ask for. Everyone in the team, including the management, are highly approachable and cooperative. Settling into this organisation was a fairly seamless process. The constant challenges Squareyards provides ensures that you continue to grow professionally.

Pros

Collaborative and Learning environment

Helps You Augment Your Skills

Square Yards houses a wonderful team and leadership. They actually help you hone your skills and grow. Unlike any other company, here everybody actually works together no matter the position.

Pros

Healthy work environment, awesome culture

Cons

None that I can find.

Amazing working environment

Recently, i have joined this company so far in my experience this is the best company to enhance your skill and knowledge with amazing working environment.

Great Place to Learn

Square Yards is a great place for individuals who want to grow as professionals. The management here is really supportive and helps everyone in order to create a work-life balance.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

6 days working

Fun & Learning Workplace

Square Yards is a fun place to be in with a lot of learning exposure. This place has allowed me to grow holistically and develop as a professional. The senior management is extremely supportive and understanding.

It is a great company to work for as they offer ample opportunities to learn and grow. The work culture here is quite friendly and seniors here are approachable and reward us with appreciation for our hard work.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

No cons

Satisfactory Experience

It's been almost 20 months with Square Yards now. I am working under Marketing Team and everyone in this, including our team head, is supportive and easy to communicate. I have had found numerous opportunities to grow here and still able to explore more.

Very Accomodating and Encouraging Management

The work environment is very healthy here. It feels like you are understood, encouraged and the boundaries of your talent are continuously being pushed. Your work is recognised and rewarded by the management without any bias.

Stressful and very pressure job

work there last July to October 2021. They are not giving visa unless you already sold a property. In order for you to get a bare minimum salary, you must have atleast 10 meetings/appointment with the clients. Training were provided, sim cards were also provided. Sometimes you have to work on a weekend and also sometimes you will work until late evening up to 8-9pm. It's a great training ground if you really want to work in real estate but if you are new in the country or has a family, it's not great since salary is not sure. I heard lately they change the policy but better think twice in joining in this company.

Poor place only wasting of my time

No managementNo incentiveNo career growthUseless companyOh so sorry world largest worst company in real estate They make there employee fool only on the name of incentive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with