Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.
Pros
Free pick & drop
Cons
6 day working
Never did I imagine that a workplace could become an extended family for one before I joined Square yards. This organisation has changed my though-process on so many levels than I can think of. It has given me career growth as well as a lot of learning that i can even implement in my personal life and reach newer heights.
Pros
Free Pick & Drop
Cons
6 day Working
Today’s day and age, it is hard to find such companies who always give honest recommendations to clients. I have profited from investment here and in future planning more.
Pros
Free Cab Facility
Cons
All Saturday should be off
I found the advisors really helpful at all times. I ended up calling them sometimes late when working hours had ended. But they were never disturbed. Always responded to queries and finally helped me invest in a good income-generating property also.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
6 day working
One of the best things that I have observed myself at Square Yards Doha is that the senior management team at the company does not have any airs at all. The senior people are so accessible to even a junior that I have really been amazed. They always have time and space to accommodate your questions, inputs and give you guidance that is so valuable that I realize the value of it now.
Pros
Free Pick & Drop
Cons
Nothing much. I consider myself fortunate to be working here
Career growth is smooth at Square Yards Doha. You can jump to senior positions if you perform well and exceed expectations. There is ample guidance from management and senior colleagues regarding work matters and the whole environment encourages people to excel, something that I truly appreciate and like.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
6 day working
I know I may sound funny but I mean it when I say that our workplace will literally blow you away. The design of every zone, the cubicles, the conference area, the breakout zones, everything inspires me to work hard each day. I love going to this office. Period.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
6 day working
Very good atmosphere for working office look it's amazing good condition for work management system excellent hr policy is very good quick response from hr side
Square Yards has instilled a great work culture amongst us, the employees, where we are continuously learning more about the industry and how to improve and enhance our skills. This constant quest for growth and evolution is a major advantage by all means.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Nothing that I can truly think of since everything is taken care of by the company.
Square Yards is one company where you will be handsomely rewarded if you perform well. I found that out myself and company does not hold back on incentives and rewards if you are generating sales or doing well at your job. I love this aspect and it motivates me to keep doing better and scale up in my career.
Pros
Free Cab Facility
Cons
There is a lot of competition in real estate sales and marketing. It is nothing new in our industry.
I have been fortunate to have landed a job at Square Yards since I always wanted to understand and learn more about the Indian real estate sector. The company will teach you the ins and outs of the industry, almost everything you need to know. You will work with the best developers and cater to a discerning clientele. In short, you will build your career superbly here.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
6-day working
Square Yards impresses you right from the start. With the dazzling office, great management and inspirational leadership and vibrant teams, you are encouraged to work freely and well towards realizing your career goals with ease. I am loving it here truly.
Pros
Free Cab Facility
Cons
Competitiveness i
worst company treat you like dog not humans get you call 100 people and sell property on cold call on your own number work 7 days a week no own life after job you will have to beg to get your full n final and experience letters fakers and human right violates
Pros
nothing is pros here
Cons
everything...... is cons here they all are fakers and will make u feel like one too
Career prospects are great at Square Yards and the company gives ample opportunity to succeed and take your career to the next level. We are encouraged to tackle all challenges pro-actively and colleagues are very supportive as well.
Pros
Free Cab Facility
Cons
6-day working
In my time at Square Yards, things have been overall positive, i.e. I have got a good manager, my colleagues are friendly enough and the company facilities are also pretty good. The environment is quite positive and I have settled down well here till now.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
Working hours should be little less
Square Yards management is quite considerate and understanding. I have faced some issues in my personal life that the company seniors have helped me overcome and I am so thankful to them for supporting me during those tough times.
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
Nothing really; long working hours
I truly believe that track records do not make great workplaces; the people do. At Square Yards, it is just that. The colleagues are amazing and so much to learn from them. The bosses are well, fabulous in other words! The culture of sharing and learning is excellent.
Pros
Free Cab Facility to the doorstep
Cons
working hour
Square Yards will initially assess you thoroughly as to best analyze your skills and how best to utilize them. However, once you settle down, you can expect very profitable career journeys in terms of compensation, increments and growing responsibilities, that is, if you keep performing better every time.
Pros
Free Cab Facility
Cons
Pressure to perform, just like in any other fast-paced corporate ambience.
Sharing of knowledge and interactions between seniors and juniors is the biggest blessing for me at Square Yards. They know how to motivate employees and reward them well but this one on one interaction is what I like the most.
Pros
Free Cab Facility
Cons
IT Service should be more flexible
There are many times when I have to take decisions on the job and I must say that the company really supports me and empowers me to take decisions freely without having the fear of making mistakes. This is only possible with such a high-motivated and vibrant startup.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long hours ..........sometime hectic
Very unprofessional and doesn't have any work ethics...also they don't know how to deal /handle any professional guy....haven't cleared my dues even after escalating to Tanuj Shori..
  1. Employee Reviews