Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good company culture, merit rules the roost

I have worked at many companies earlier but have seen that merit is not always appreciated and connections sometimes help people get ahead. Here at Square Yards, it is the opposite. Work pressure is high but if you perform, you will be growing in your career. I really like this philosophy.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

The work pressure is sometimes a little high, leaving little time for family life.

Pathetic work culture

Not a good place to work they treat us like some robots who has to work for a very less salary with just Monday as a off. Have to travel a lot on weekends to the sites in traffic with our Own fuel expenses which is so pathetic.

Hard Work Doesn’t Go Unrecognized Here

Sales are all about ambition. If you are ambitious about your career and want to achieve something big in your life, a Sales job is best suited to you. Square Yards Bangalore is no different. It picks and hones ambitious people and that’s a win-win for both parties involved. Company gains by having big numbers on its board and the employee get to learn and achieve big.

Cons

Limited food options for people who don’t carry food from home.

Competitive Work Environment Keeps Us on Our Toes

Square Yards Dubai has a competitive work environment, which helps you keep learning and growing. From the outside, it may seem stressful but it is not. You get a lot of good work challenges, which makes it interesting on an everyday basis. Definitely a place for go-getters who go out of their way when it comes to work challenges.

Pros

Free cab facility

Cons

6-day long work-week.

An All in All Employee-centric Company

I have worked with so many companies, starting as an exec and now I am at a senior position, but no company has ever provided me the kind of comfort Square Yards Dubai provides. While their revenue-generation model is sales, they try to keep the environment as much employee-centric as possible. I have learnt a great deal about team management and satisfaction here.

Pros

None that come to my mind.

Cons

IT Service should be more flexible

Salary not paid , pathetic work culture , pf amount not credited to pf account , worst place to work .

Salary not paid , pathetic work culture , pf amount not credited to pf account , worst place to work. They don't know any thing on marketing at all .

I was working with Squareyards as a Buisness sales executive

Not an ideal place to work. No rebuesmennt policy. No incentives policy . Lots of work pressure. Everyday have to do 150 cold calling and 2 F2F. So not an ideal place to work

Effective, aggressive sales, international properties knowledge.

A good company by handling 10+ countries real estate business, 32+ cities in India with a top A class builders. Good working environment, Help to gain appropriate knowledge about real estate.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square yards?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

Learn about Square yards in Bengaluru, Karnataka

• Square yards
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?