Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka13 reviews

yardcaborganisationsupportiveseniorincentivesalarygrowth

Best Place To Learn

A Fresher can Learn Sales and Negotiation at the Best Point. This is a Place with Good Work Culture but Still we must learn with our own analysis and Interpretation.

Noting

Company doesn't pay the salary on time , managers are tied you like a servient . its a field job where for traveling you need to pay form you pockets

Square yards insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Stressful and pathetic management

The reason for joining the Company is that they have the reputed name in the market. But as an employee, it's a more hectic and stressful job. They don't pay as they offered no week off continuously worked for almost 2 months without holidays. Work life imbalance, you'll loose all the patience working here. They won't provide relevance letter, if you put down for resignation you wont get salary for that month.In short they are hiring graduates telecallers.

Pros

Incentives, Business Knowledge

Cons

Long hours, Toxic Management, Work life Imbalance Salary(way less than what they offers)

Best place to get trained for freshers

Anyone wants to start there career into Real Estate firm i suggest join square yards you will get better exprience of field and you will get self trained for handling pressure

Pros

Anyone can get the job easily

Cons

Extended hours

Pathetic work culture

Not a good place to work they treat us like some robots who has to work for a very less salary with just Monday as a off. Have to travel a lot on weekends to the sites in traffic with our Own fuel expenses which is so pathetic.

Good company culture, merit rules the roost

I have worked at many companies earlier but have seen that merit is not always appreciated and connections sometimes help people get ahead. Here at Square Yards, it is the opposite. Work pressure is high but if you perform, you will be growing in your career. I really like this philosophy.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

The work pressure is sometimes a little high, leaving little time for family life.

Hard Work Doesn’t Go Unrecognized Here

Sales are all about ambition. If you are ambitious about your career and want to achieve something big in your life, a Sales job is best suited to you. Square Yards Bangalore is no different. It picks and hones ambitious people and that’s a win-win for both parties involved. Company gains by having big numbers on its board and the employee get to learn and achieve big.

Cons

Limited food options for people who don’t carry food from home.

Competitive Work Environment Keeps Us on Our Toes

Square Yards Dubai has a competitive work environment, which helps you keep learning and growing. From the outside, it may seem stressful but it is not. You get a lot of good work challenges, which makes it interesting on an everyday basis. Definitely a place for go-getters who go out of their way when it comes to work challenges.

Pros

Free cab facility

Cons

6-day long work-week.

An All in All Employee-centric Company

I have worked with so many companies, starting as an exec and now I am at a senior position, but no company has ever provided me the kind of comfort Square Yards Dubai provides. While their revenue-generation model is sales, they try to keep the environment as much employee-centric as possible. I have learnt a great deal about team management and satisfaction here.

Pros

None that come to my mind.

Cons

IT Service should be more flexible

Salary not paid , pathetic work culture , pf amount not credited to pf account , worst place to work .

Salary not paid , pathetic work culture , pf amount not credited to pf account , worst place to work. They don't know any thing on marketing at all .

I was working with Squareyards as a Buisness sales executive

Not an ideal place to work. No rebuesmennt policy. No incentives policy . Lots of work pressure. Everyday have to do 150 cold calling and 2 F2F. So not an ideal place to work

It's a good company for beginners

It you are bachelor,go and do your work properly. You will earn good amount of incentives. However, if you are a family person. It will be quite difficult to manage work-life.

Effective, aggressive sales, international properties knowledge.

A good company by handling 10+ countries real estate business, 32+ cities in India with a top A class builders. Good working environment, Help to gain appropriate knowledge about real estate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with