Square yards

Square yards insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Friendly Environment

The management team at Square Yards is so friendly that you will not believe it! They are literally so relaxed and chilled out and they help you with everything! Couldn’t believe it myself!

Pros

supportive team

Cons

Square Yards is known for its professionalism

Square Yards is known for its professionalism and this couldn’t be truer! Everything is done absolutely impeccably. I love this approach and wish to do my best also at all times.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

6 days working

Friendly Environment

Pros

supportive team

Learn by Heart

Lot to learn from the senior people here at Square Yards. Just working and brainstorming with them is the best part of each day I believe. Get to learn and grow every single moment.

Pros

fun workplace

At Square Yards, nothing remains stagnant forever

At Square Yards, nothing remains stagnant forever. We’re always doing new things and I believe that the company is always behind us to support these new projects and ideas.

Pros

Fun Free Environment

Cons

6 days working

Company takes Care of Me

My parents are grateful to Square Yards you know! Sounds strange and funny right? But it’s true! The company takes care of me very well, keeps me motivated, helps me in everything. They don’t live with me so you do the math!

Pros

Motivated Me

Cons

6 days working

A Proud Employee

I am a proud employee of this company and I know how much it has done for employees who are facing difficult situations in life. The company management is really empathetic.

Pros

good management

Cons

6 days working

worst company

worst company treat you like dog not humans get you call 100 people and sell property on cold call on your own number work 7 days a week no own life after job you will have to beg to get your full n final and experience letters fakers and human right violates

Pros

nothing is pros here

Cons

everything...... is cons here they all are fakers and will make u feel like one too

Absolutely unprofessional and doesn't pay your dues

Very unprofessional and doesn't have any work ethics...also they don't know how to deal /handle any professional guy....haven't cleared my dues even after escalating to Tanuj Shori..

Amazing environment you guys have created

Look, honestly, Square Yards has created an awesome environment for everyone to work and even play hard! I like millennial-friendly startups that have bright vibes and happy people around.

Pros

Free Cab, Free Lunch

Cons

Nothing really, possibly the long working hours at times but that is part of our industry.

Good Work Culture

Great place for work. i am grateful to work here. salary on time. Team leaders are supportive and are are acceptable of your ideas. I recommend this company to our fellow job seekers.

Pros

Festive celebration at company Premises. Award and recognition for performer employee.

Cons

None in my experience so far

The Perfect Place to learn & grow

I could never imagine myself talking to people over the phone, let alone going to to hold meetings with them to help them purchase property. But, with the help of my managers at Square Yards who have constantly supported me and pushed me as and when required, I have come a long way. Whatever I have learnt is because of my managers and teammates in this organisation. The credit for my growth as a Sales Professional definitely goes to Square Yards.

Pros

Cafeteria food options are very limited.

Cons

IT service should be more flexible

It is a fabulous organisation

Flexible, rewarding, and innovative organisation. It feels like family working with Square Yards. Also, Salary is timely. Also Top Managment is great.

Pros

Great Incentive

Cons

Training is not frequent

I have been working with Square Yards since long time and it’s an amazing experience.

It a good atmosphere to work in and have great leave policy. Targets are achievable if a person is hard working. It is a very progressive and fun-loving organisation.

Pros

Top Managment always helping in any situation

Cons

Need to improve sales service

Challenging but very helpful workplace

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. it was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence.

Great company- culture wise!

Great company, good culture. Colleagues were helpful in nature. Employee policies needed work and appraisal was less. Altogether it was great place to start.

Pros

Canteen Facilities

Cons

Growth opportunities for an intern

Working as an Intern in Square Yards for 6 months now and being hired full time. Already adore this company. Seniors have been supportive of us and being freshers they give you time and space and patience to learn. Looking forward for more good years here. Working hours a little too strict.

Great exposure in the company

Work culture is awesome. People are nice. Salary on time. Senior management is supportive. Team grows with every role. Employee policies need a little work done.

Great for Career

Good leadership, competitive work environment, good work opportunities and projects, decent pay. Great exposure. Career progression is best so far. Best Company

Prominent place to work with a good learning curve

Your work speaks for you. Very professional environment. Your enthusiasm to self learning is respected and encouraged. You are allowed to learn cross domain roles and there's less hassle in leaves. Work-life balance is a little less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with