Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana96 reviews

yardcaborganisationsupportiveseniorincentivesalarygrowth

Location is the problem

Location is too far from nearest metro station.I learn a lot during my internship period.Seniors are very helpful.No work from policy during my internship period.

Growth is very fast in sqaure yards

culture of sqaure yards is good as a like as corporate sector.Sqaure yards has gave you more than what your earn and also help to doing extra activities which help to grow fast and imporve your skills.

Square yards insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Best place to work

supportive and good staff best place to work people who actually want growth and wants to change lifestyle should join this company.This is my 3rd company and decided to grow with this company

Pros

flexible work time

Cons

over time

Good working environment

Good working environment. Good incentive . good salary inclement , good infrastructure , good leader and hierarchy , learned a lot from my managers and superiors

Pros

incentives

Great work environment

Overall a very good companyGood cooperative seniors, great work environment always push to do betterNice opportunity to grow and learn new thingGood experience

Productive and peaceful work place

Good environment and peaceful work place and they give the salary on the time and also taking care of employees health at the time of covid 19 and also learning a lot in this company .

Working hours

So the working hours should be 8hours per day and 40 hours a week Saturday and Sunday off .if u don't have any site visit or any meeting take a off and relax at your place. It will increase creativity and productivity of an employee and other than that people of the company should me more friendly and helpful so that new comer will give their best and learn fast. Here people are doing more than 10!hrs and no recognition no appreciation. Hierarchy should be flow. Senior should be involved and talk to new employee .Weekend should be planed and party with all the office members are planned.

Pros

Sales incentive, helpful environment, good cool manager

Cons

No free food, long working hours, no apriciation, less salary

excellent place to work

its been 5 yrs with squaryards and its like a second home to me. you will get to learn new things on daily basis and there are mutiple opprtunity to grab basis your skills.

Very Productive and a booster to your career

I had a very good experience with Square Yards.. Has it really helps me to boost up my career and helps me a lot to achieve my dreams.. I learned a lot about Real Estate as it's the best way to invest your money for your good future

Pros

Good working environment

Productive and fun place

I like working at square yards because of lots of things but majorly because of wonderful growth opportunity. I have seen lots of people growing here in SQY with handsome salaries and incentives

Pros

Incentives and growth

Jobs at Square yards

in Gurgaon, Haryana
See more jobs

Give excellent opportunity for appraisal and increment

Wonderful experience seniors are supportive and ready for help all the time. Having appraisal on every 6 months some times its comes on quarterly basis as well.

Pros

No free lunch

Great Work Culture

It is a pleasure to work in this company. Within a week I have learned a lot. The colleagues and managers are so supportive and knowledgeable. Looking forward to learn more and make the best out of it.

Pros

free lunch

Flexible Working Environment

Wondrous experience working woth the content team at Square Yards

Being a job fresher, my experience had been great! My reporting manager and our Vice-marketing head are one of the most supportive bosses, more like leaders tend to take the team forward. Following a structured and organized process of working, we get plenty of chances to shine as ourselves at work.

A workplace driven by ethics, goals, and respect

Square Yards is a fun place where you are appreciated, rewarded, and recognised for your good work. It's a place that recognizes talent and helps the ambitious reach their life goals. Its a place of joy, hardwork, happiness, and laughter.

Flexible Working Environment

The organisation opens the door of great career opportunities and allow personal enhancement as well. The management is quite supportive and encourages for betterment.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not really

Productive workspace

The culture at Square Yards is productive, thus, you get opportunity to grow and make your portfolio even firm. Square yards is the company that provides you friendly work environment which helps you being relaxed and productive all the way.

Calm and vibrant experience

Square yards is one of the best organizations to work with as the company offers numerous perks. The friendly workspace and the supportive environment can help you evolve as a person. The calm, less pressurised workforce and flexible work hours add a bit extra what a person looks forward to. Square yards believe in a great work-life balance.

Friendly Management

Best part of working here is the support that you get constantly from the management. This not only contributes to your professional growth, but helps you to grow as an individual.

Fun Workplace

Square Yards is one such organisation that has some of the best management members in the house. They make sure to engage in discussions when required with their employees.

Fun and productive place

A great company with a good working environment. All the seniors are supportive and will always help you if stuck with something. The only con that the company has is 6 working days. However, it allows you to grow and learn in the field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

Learn about Square yards in Gurgaon, Haryana

• Square yards
  • Gurgaon, Haryana
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?