Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh18 reviews

yardcaborganisationsupportiveseniorincentivesalarygrowth

Good future but not easy

To sale a property is not a easy task but if you have guts to sale your most welcome but the only problem you will face that company didn't have ready to move in project

If you want to be in hardcore sales, then this is it.

The company is growing at a good pace, it depends on you how much growth you want.Yes, the pressure is there but you'll learn a lot.If you want to make money working in a highly competitive environment, interested in real estate, then this could be a great platform for you.

Pros

Skills development, incentives, growth opportunities

Cons

Poor work life balance, high work pressure, corporate politics

Square yards insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive, competitive environment

Nice place to work with n career growth. U can learn, grow as a person, challenge yourself and take appraisals multiple times in a year.Hard work always be appreciated here.

Good workplace for freshers and amazing work culture.

Good work place for freshers who wants to start their career and amazing work culture. Leaders are very Supportive and managers as well.Incentives structure is great here.

Productive and fun workplace

Amazing work culture and supportive management.Good place for freshers who wants to pursue there careers into Sales and HR and Lucurative incentives.Fixed salary+ incentives.

Overall good place to work

Great team members,Good environment,People over here are really supportive and helpful.The HR team over here is really good.I joined in April 2022, the HR team in which I had joined really helped me a lot to learn new things and grow.

Positive: professionalism, responsiveness

Till now I'm getting good response from square yards...as currently working as an HR and the whole team is very Cooperative and here I'm am satisfied with the company and its environment...but sometimes office space seems like BPO ..only that part I don't like...

They offer the sallery very high package and they give you less then 10k in a month

Working condition was not good liKe they have system like point basis and monitor that. They are playing with employee's carrier because they fired up the candidates more then they are hiring .

Pros

Nothing was free there

Business Development Executive

It's well working as a role of Business Development Executive, but it's salary they provide are not well helpful for employees for long working in this company, I'm not suggest anyone to work with Square Yards Noida,

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours, Interactions

Understanding management

Square Yards management is quite considerate and understanding. I have faced some issues in my personal life that the company seniors have helped me overcome and I am so thankful to them for supporting me during those tough times.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

Nothing really; long working hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square yards?

Company gives ample freedom to take decisions

There are many times when I have to take decisions on the job and I must say that the company really supports me and empowers me to take decisions freely without having the fear of making mistakes. This is only possible with such a high-motivated and vibrant startup.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long hours ..........sometime hectic

"A family-like environment."

Wonderful work-life balance. Professionally very rewarding work. The office is spacious and comfortable. Seniors are of great help with all our ideas & doubts both. Welcoming culture and supportive teams are of great asset to the company. It's been a life-altering experience that will certainly help me in every step of my career. Only thing negative is Saturdays are working and location is a little off. Overall, It's great! Totally recommend.

Pros

Supportive seniors

Cons

Saturdays working

It was just ok ok type

Working in an MNC should be full of learning and earning..but it was not like that..hectic working hours,nonwork life balance..nothing was there. Overall it was not a good place to work.

No holidays

Bad company no sunday off no saturdy only tuesday off. And also something time there is no off in week bad company. Fake salary fake everything........

Pros

Free coffe

Cons

No sundy off

Good

Square yards company is a multinational company and most valuable company bcz I was learning so many thing apart from the team work and all members are so supportive.

Professional environment and work culture.

Motivating team leads Professional environment and work culture. Good Lead support to perform. Motivating and timely payouts and incentives. Good HR conduct within the organisation. Supporting Management.

Pros

Growth, Monitory benefits and Stability

Good place for growth.

Good company for carrier and growth. Fun place with nice working culture. Good incentives and bonus plans. time to time internal job postings with great benefits

Pros

Travel benefits

Cons

Long duty hours

Good

Square Yards is good company, there is no work pressure. Culture is also cool...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

Learn about Square yards in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Square yards reviews by popular job title

• Square yards
  • Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?