Square yards

Square yards Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

Friendly Environment

The management team at Square Yards is so friendly that you will not believe it! They are literally so relaxed and chilled out and they help you with everything! Couldn’t believe it myself!

Pros

supportive team

Friendly Environment

Pros

supportive team

Best Work Place

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.

Pros

Free pick & drop

Cons

6 day working

Square Yards - Amazing workplace

Never did I imagine that a workplace could become an extended family for one before I joined Square yards. This organisation has changed my though-process on so many levels than I can think of. It has given me career growth as well as a lot of learning that i can even implement in my personal life and reach newer heights.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

6 day Working

Honest Company

Today’s day and age, it is hard to find such companies who always give honest recommendations to clients. I have profited from investment here and in future planning more.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

All Saturday should be off

Investment here is a breeze in Square Yards

I found the advisors really helpful at all times. I ended up calling them sometimes late when working hours had ended. But they were never disturbed. Always responded to queries and finally helped me invest in a good income-generating property also.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

6 day working

Senior management has no airs

One of the best things that I have observed myself at Square Yards Doha is that the senior management team at the company does not have any airs at all. The senior people are so accessible to even a junior that I have really been amazed. They always have time and space to accommodate your questions, inputs and give you guidance that is so valuable that I realize the value of it now.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

Nothing much. I consider myself fortunate to be working here

Ample scope for career growth

Career growth is smooth at Square Yards Doha. You can jump to senior positions if you perform well and exceed expectations. There is ample guidance from management and senior colleagues regarding work matters and the whole environment encourages people to excel, something that I truly appreciate and like.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 day working

The office itself is really attractive

I know I may sound funny but I mean it when I say that our workplace will literally blow you away. The design of every zone, the cubicles, the conference area, the breakout zones, everything inspires me to work hard each day. I love going to this office. Period.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 day working

Rewards are really handsome

Square Yards is one company where you will be handsomely rewarded if you perform well. I found that out myself and company does not hold back on incentives and rewards if you are generating sales or doing well at your job. I love this aspect and it motivates me to keep doing better and scale up in my career.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

There is a lot of competition in real estate sales and marketing. It is nothing new in our industry.

Ins and Outs of Real Estate

I have been fortunate to have landed a job at Square Yards since I always wanted to understand and learn more about the Indian real estate sector. The company will teach you the ins and outs of the industry, almost everything you need to know. You will work with the best developers and cater to a discerning clientele. In short, you will build your career superbly here.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

6-day working

Amazing workplace

Square Yards impresses you right from the start. With the dazzling office, great management and inspirational leadership and vibrant teams, you are encouraged to work freely and well towards realizing your career goals with ease. I am loving it here truly.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Competitiveness i

Square Yards offers a fulfilling career overall

Career prospects are great at Square Yards and the company gives ample opportunity to succeed and take your career to the next level. We are encouraged to tackle all challenges pro-actively and colleagues are very supportive as well.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

6-day working

Quite positive overall

In my time at Square Yards, things have been overall positive, i.e. I have got a good manager, my colleagues are friendly enough and the company facilities are also pretty good. The environment is quite positive and I have settled down well here till now.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

Working hours should be little less

Understanding management

Square Yards management is quite considerate and understanding. I have faced some issues in my personal life that the company seniors have helped me overcome and I am so thankful to them for supporting me during those tough times.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

Nothing really; long working hours

Fortunate to work at Square Yards

I truly believe that track records do not make great workplaces; the people do. At Square Yards, it is just that. The colleagues are amazing and so much to learn from them. The bosses are well, fabulous in other words! The culture of sharing and learning is excellent.

Pros

Free Cab Facility to the doorstep

Cons

working hour

Profitable journeys ahead

Square Yards will initially assess you thoroughly as to best analyze your skills and how best to utilize them. However, once you settle down, you can expect very profitable career journeys in terms of compensation, increments and growing responsibilities, that is, if you keep performing better every time.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Pressure to perform, just like in any other fast-paced corporate ambience.

Knowledge-sharing is the biggest take-away

Sharing of knowledge and interactions between seniors and juniors is the biggest blessing for me at Square Yards. They know how to motivate employees and reward them well but this one on one interaction is what I like the most.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

IT Service should be more flexible

Company gives ample freedom to take decisions

There are many times when I have to take decisions on the job and I must say that the company really supports me and empowers me to take decisions freely without having the fear of making mistakes. This is only possible with such a high-motivated and vibrant startup.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long hours ..........sometime hectic

Company management is quite supportive

Management is supportive, they are flexible and listen to what you want to say. Feedback is encouraged from everyone. Seniors and bosses have a robust reporting system along with setting reasonable targets as well.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Cannot think of anything really, the company has a fairly high standard that it maintains for all its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • Sales Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?