Square yards

Square yards Culture reviews

Clear

Friendly Environment

The management team at Square Yards is so friendly that you will not believe it! They are literally so relaxed and chilled out and they help you with everything! Couldn’t believe it myself!

Pros

supportive team

Friendly Environment

Pros

supportive team

Waste of time

You'll will not getting a time for self, their is no time limit. Stressful working culture form the day one of the month, every day is crucial day here

Pros

Parties

Cons

No time limit

I am continuously learning how to grow and evolve

Square Yards has instilled a great work culture amongst us, the employees, where we are continuously learning more about the industry and how to improve and enhance our skills. This constant quest for growth and evolution is a major advantage by all means.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Nothing that I can truly think of since everything is taken care of by the company.

Amazing workplace

Square Yards impresses you right from the start. With the dazzling office, great management and inspirational leadership and vibrant teams, you are encouraged to work freely and well towards realizing your career goals with ease. I am loving it here truly.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Competitiveness i

Fortunate to work at Square Yards

I truly believe that track records do not make great workplaces; the people do. At Square Yards, it is just that. The colleagues are amazing and so much to learn from them. The bosses are well, fabulous in other words! The culture of sharing and learning is excellent.

Pros

Free Cab Facility to the doorstep

Cons

working hour

Knowledge-sharing is the biggest take-away

Sharing of knowledge and interactions between seniors and juniors is the biggest blessing for me at Square Yards. They know how to motivate employees and reward them well but this one on one interaction is what I like the most.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

IT Service should be more flexible

Inter-personal relationships are smoothly managed

Real estate is one industry which thrives on relationships and the company culture at Square Yards is very comforting since the leadership team managers interpersonal relationships quite smoothly. We are all in sync most of the time without any false sense of rivalry or competition (which managers often use as tactics).

Pros

Cons

The only thing I would state is work-life balance is sometimes compromised

Good Work Culture

Great place for work. i am grateful to work here. salary on time. Team leaders are supportive and are are acceptable of your ideas. I recommend this company to our fellow job seekers.

Pros

Festive celebration at company Premises. Award and recognition for performer employee.

Cons

None in my experience so far

Competitive Work Environment Keeps Us on Our Toes

Square Yards Dubai has a competitive work environment, which helps you keep learning and growing. From the outside, it may seem stressful but it is not. You get a lot of good work challenges, which makes it interesting on an everyday basis. Definitely a place for go-getters who go out of their way when it comes to work challenges.

Pros

Free cab facility

Cons

6-day long work-week.

Jobs at Square yards

See more jobs

It is an amazing experience.

I have been working with Square Yards since a long time and they provide good atmosphere to work in which always keeps a person motivated. They also have a great leave policy and you get a leave without nay hustle. Even the targets which we get are achievable if a person is hard working. This organisation is very progressive and at the same time fun-loving.

Pros

Handsome Incentive

Cons

Just need to improve sales services

I have been working with Square Yards since long time and it’s an amazing experience.

It a good atmosphere to work in and have great leave policy. Targets are achievable if a person is hard working. It is a very progressive and fun-loving organisation.

Pros

Top Managment always helping in any situation

Cons

Need to improve sales service

Salary not paid , pathetic work culture , pf amount not credited to pf account , worst place to work .

Salary not paid , pathetic work culture , pf amount not credited to pf account , worst place to work. They don't know any thing on marketing at all .

Challenging but very helpful workplace

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. it was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence.

Great company- culture wise!

Great company, good culture. Colleagues were helpful in nature. Employee policies needed work and appraisal was less. Altogether it was great place to start.

Pros

Canteen Facilities

Cons

Great exposure in the company

Work culture is awesome. People are nice. Salary on time. Senior management is supportive. Team grows with every role. Employee policies need a little work done.

Great for Career

Good leadership, competitive work environment, good work opportunities and projects, decent pay. Great exposure. Career progression is best so far. Best Company

"Awesome work place"

Square Yards is easy going, amazing and very nice for women. It believes in equality and culture altogether has been nice and supportive. There are canteen facilities and leaves can be easily taken. Only drawback that I face is that Saturdays are working.

Open door policy in the management

Awesome work culture and open door policy in the management. Your ideas are appreciated and there is freedom to execute your ideas freely. Team unity is great. There is a little less concern on Employee Policies.

"One of the best companies I have worked with"

1. Well defined strategy. 2. Collaborative culture. 3. We do what makes sense and what is right for our people and clients. 4. Great learning opportunities

Fun place to work!

Leaders and your team members are supportive of what you do and your work. Square Yards acknowledges your smart and hard work and compensate on that basis. Culture throughout the company is great. Leaders have open door policy. Loving the experience so far. Totally Recommend. Job security in Sales is a little less.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with