Square yards Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.5Job Security & Advancement

yardcaborganisationsupportiveseniorincentivesalarygrowth

Better and more rapid Growth

The company's international reach provides possibilities to work on diverse and stimulating projects. Square Yards is a great place to start the company.

Pros

Offer compensation to us

Cons

Nothing to say at this moment

Worst company to work with

Worst company to work with . No job security worst working environment no support from seniors, they treat you like slaves . Salary will be credited on 10th every month . Strict timings that means you punch in @ 9:30 even and if you're late your salary will be deducted and they make you work for 11-12 hours daily. Starting salary is good but the environment and company is worst.

Cutting-Edge Instruments Delivered

The company's commitment to continuous advancement ensures that we stay competitive. They are motivated to deliver the work with full confidence.Individual Purpose Satisfaction.

Pros

Growing Strong

Cons

There are no cons, great place

Nourishes mentorship

The company's acquisition in employee well-being, from cognitive health help to flexible work arrangements, is praiseworthy. Great Square Yards.Talent Development Improvement.

Pros

Endless Creation

Cons

No cons, it is an acceptable company to grow.

Achieved Success

Square Yards dedication to integrity and ethical trade practices creates a sense of honor among employees. Thank you for the great experience.Board and Bonus Chances.

Pros

Empowerment Epicenter

Cons

From my understanding, it has its strengths and benefits.

Insights into Square yards

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Helped Me To Grow

The company's embrace of the latest technology supports our work compelling and efficient. Thank you for all the opportunities given to me by the enterprise.

Pros

Pass to industry professionals

Cons

No cons, everything is good

Provided Great Facilities

The company's dedication to greatness is evident in every project we embark on. Thank you so much for your effective guidance and support. Thrilling Location

Pros

Privilege of additional effort

Cons

Best Place to Grow, no cons

5-star to Square Yards

The possibilities for cross-training and skill diversification make Square Yards stand out. They helped best during the probation period. Advance in Growth

Pros

Inclusive promotion opportunities

Cons

Nothing to dislike here

Initiates Wellness Programs

I've seen impressive career advancement possibilities within this community. Thank You Square Yards for providing such a remarkable experience. Supporting Place

Pros

Translucent decision-making

Cons

No cons to mention right now

More Rewarding Opportunity

The company's dedication to safety in job locations is something I greatly appreciate. Thank You Square Yards for a wonderful experience.Provide work-life integration.

Pros

Flourish Personal Growth

Cons

Nothing to say

Concentrate on long-term Relations

The company encourages employees to assume ownership of their projects, which fosters a feeling of responsibility and pride.vInclusive leadership type.

Pros

Growing Strong

Cons

Nothing to say right now

Possibilities for Cross-training

This real estate firm's dedication to diversity and inclusion is truly respected. It was the best decision of my life to start my career.Employee-driven purposes.

Pros

Where Ideas Learn No Boundaries

Cons

Great Environment, No cons

Helps to develop

Our team unites seamlessly, creating a vibrant and productive work atmosphere and motivating us to give our best with full confidence.Innovation-driven culture.

Pros

Endless Creation

Cons

No cons, Enhanced my skills

Enjoyable Workplace

The wages and benefits package here is competitive, remembering the company's worth for its workers. Thank You Square Yards.Sparking Intelligence at Work.

Pros

Fulfilled Promise

Cons

No cons, it Great Place to work

Flexible Work Placements

The work-life balance is outstanding, allowing for individual time without compromising experienced growth. I am so proud to be a part of this team.Helps to gain success

Pros

Honor of responsibility

Cons

None, Adore my working type

Flexible hours

The leadership team here is extremely supportive, providing clear recommendations and mentorship for employment development.Translucent management here with lots of challenges.

Pros

Path to Success

Cons

There is none

Good place to start your career in proptech domain

Good place to start your career in proptech domainYou can gain lot of knowledgeBut work culture is horribleIncentives are good but hard to achieve .Pressure is high

Helps to Grow Professionally

They take worker feedback especially, always aspiring to make advancements that benefit us and our customers. I'm continuously motivated by the company's dedication.

Pros

Best Place to Grow

Cons

No cons to express

Great Place to Work

The company's powerful presence in the market delivers stability and protection for workers, which is greatly admired. Consideration of different views and ideas.

Pros

An amazing place

Cons

No cons, Best place to commence your career

Amazing Place

Their dedication to giving back to society through charitable endeavors is something I'm honored to be a part of. Abundant maternity and paternity break policies

Pros

Inspire to work at best.

Cons

No cons right now

Effective Communication System

Amazing opportunities for job growth and development – Square Yards is a company that helps to invest in all the employees so that we can grow. Supports to achieve personal objectives

Pros

The honor of work-life integration

Cons

Nothing to write

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement