Square yards

Square yards Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

opportunities and growth

I feel happy that I am working for a company where there is ample future growth opportunity. Being into tech field, I needed right platform to develop skills and grow while building new innovative things also.

Pros

awesome team

At Square Yards, nothing remains stagnant forever

At Square Yards, nothing remains stagnant forever. We’re always doing new things and I believe that the company is always behind us to support these new projects and ideas.

Pros

Fun Free Environment

Cons

6 days working

Best Work Place

Sales is a mix of the happiness of achieving big numbers and a slumber of slow, stressful days. Square Yards , according to me, is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers in their quarterly R&R sessions. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. I can surely foresee a rising career for me here.

Pros

Free pick & drop

Cons

6 day working

Square Yards - Amazing workplace

Never did I imagine that a workplace could become an extended family for one before I joined Square yards. This organisation has changed my though-process on so many levels than I can think of. It has given me career growth as well as a lot of learning that i can even implement in my personal life and reach newer heights.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

6 day Working

Ample scope for career growth

Career growth is smooth at Square Yards Doha. You can jump to senior positions if you perform well and exceed expectations. There is ample guidance from management and senior colleagues regarding work matters and the whole environment encourages people to excel, something that I truly appreciate and like.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 day working

I am continuously learning how to grow and evolve

Square Yards has instilled a great work culture amongst us, the employees, where we are continuously learning more about the industry and how to improve and enhance our skills. This constant quest for growth and evolution is a major advantage by all means.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Nothing that I can truly think of since everything is taken care of by the company.

Rewards are really handsome

Square Yards is one company where you will be handsomely rewarded if you perform well. I found that out myself and company does not hold back on incentives and rewards if you are generating sales or doing well at your job. I love this aspect and it motivates me to keep doing better and scale up in my career.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

There is a lot of competition in real estate sales and marketing. It is nothing new in our industry.

Ins and Outs of Real Estate

I have been fortunate to have landed a job at Square Yards since I always wanted to understand and learn more about the Indian real estate sector. The company will teach you the ins and outs of the industry, almost everything you need to know. You will work with the best developers and cater to a discerning clientele. In short, you will build your career superbly here.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

6-day working

Amazing workplace

Square Yards impresses you right from the start. With the dazzling office, great management and inspirational leadership and vibrant teams, you are encouraged to work freely and well towards realizing your career goals with ease. I am loving it here truly.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Competitiveness i

Square Yards offers a fulfilling career overall

Career prospects are great at Square Yards and the company gives ample opportunity to succeed and take your career to the next level. We are encouraged to tackle all challenges pro-actively and colleagues are very supportive as well.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

6-day working

Jobs at Square yards

See more jobs

Profitable journeys ahead

Square Yards will initially assess you thoroughly as to best analyze your skills and how best to utilize them. However, once you settle down, you can expect very profitable career journeys in terms of compensation, increments and growing responsibilities, that is, if you keep performing better every time.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Pressure to perform, just like in any other fast-paced corporate ambience.

Good company culture, merit rules the roost

I have worked at many companies earlier but have seen that merit is not always appreciated and connections sometimes help people get ahead. Here at Square Yards, it is the opposite. Work pressure is high but if you perform, you will be growing in your career. I really like this philosophy.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

The work pressure is sometimes a little high, leaving little time for family life.

Good Work Culture

Great place for work. i am grateful to work here. salary on time. Team leaders are supportive and are are acceptable of your ideas. I recommend this company to our fellow job seekers.

Pros

Festive celebration at company Premises. Award and recognition for performer employee.

Cons

None in my experience so far

Amazing company to work with

1. Job Security 2. Huge amount of projects 3. Works as a family member 4. Employee support features 5. On site opportunities 6. HR Policies are in place and are effective

Pros

Cab Facility

Cons

It Service should be more flexible

Best Workplace for Freshers

Square Yards is the place to be if you are looking for career growth. They provide excellent earning as well as growth opportunities, especially so for freshers looking to carve their career out of corporate sales. Square Yards Delhi provides career stability as well as the freedom to innovate to all employees equally.

Cons

I feel the salary is bit less

Hard Work Doesn’t Go Unrecognized Here

Sales are all about ambition. If you are ambitious about your career and want to achieve something big in your life, a Sales job is best suited to you. Square Yards Bangalore is no different. It picks and hones ambitious people and that’s a win-win for both parties involved. Company gains by having big numbers on its board and the employee get to learn and achieve big.

Cons

Limited food options for people who don’t carry food from home.

Competitive Work Environment Keeps Us on Our Toes

Square Yards Dubai has a competitive work environment, which helps you keep learning and growing. From the outside, it may seem stressful but it is not. You get a lot of good work challenges, which makes it interesting on an everyday basis. Definitely a place for go-getters who go out of their way when it comes to work challenges.

Pros

Free cab facility

Cons

6-day long work-week.

Decent Workplace with a Promising Career Growth

I won’t deny the stressful days that sometimes sit over our heads when we have to achieve numbers but that’s what Sales is all about, no? Square Yards Dubai is actually a decent workplace that recognizes and rewards its top performers every quarter. This merit-based system helps compensate for some stressful days. It can foresee a rising career for me here.

It is a fabulous organisation

Flexible, rewarding, and innovative organisation. It feels like family working with Square Yards. Also, Salary is timely. Also Top Managment is great.

Pros

Great Incentive

Cons

Training is not frequent

Challenging but very helpful workplace

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. it was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence.

Growth opportunities for an intern

Working as an Intern in Square Yards for 6 months now and being hired full time. Already adore this company. Seniors have been supportive of us and being freshers they give you time and space and patience to learn. Looking forward for more good years here. Working hours a little too strict.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with