Square yards

Square yards Management reviews

Clear

Friendly Environment

The management team at Square Yards is so friendly that you will not believe it! They are literally so relaxed and chilled out and they help you with everything! Couldn’t believe it myself!

Pros

supportive team

Business Development Executive

It's well working as a role of Business Development Executive, but it's salary they provide are not well helpful for employees for long working in this company, I'm not suggest anyone to work with Square Yards Noida,

Pros

Na

Cons

Long hours, Interactions

Friendly Environment

Pros

supportive team

A Proud Employee

I am a proud employee of this company and I know how much it has done for employees who are facing difficult situations in life. The company management is really empathetic.

Pros

good management

Cons

6 days working

Senior management has no airs

One of the best things that I have observed myself at Square Yards Doha is that the senior management team at the company does not have any airs at all. The senior people are so accessible to even a junior that I have really been amazed. They always have time and space to accommodate your questions, inputs and give you guidance that is so valuable that I realize the value of it now.

Pros

Free Pick & Drop

Cons

Nothing much. I consider myself fortunate to be working here

Ample scope for career growth

Career growth is smooth at Square Yards Doha. You can jump to senior positions if you perform well and exceed expectations. There is ample guidance from management and senior colleagues regarding work matters and the whole environment encourages people to excel, something that I truly appreciate and like.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

6 day working

Very good condition

Very good atmosphere for working office look it's amazing good condition for work management system excellent hr policy is very good quick response from hr side

Amazing workplace

Square Yards impresses you right from the start. With the dazzling office, great management and inspirational leadership and vibrant teams, you are encouraged to work freely and well towards realizing your career goals with ease. I am loving it here truly.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Competitiveness i

worst company

worst company treat you like dog not humans get you call 100 people and sell property on cold call on your own number work 7 days a week no own life after job you will have to beg to get your full n final and experience letters fakers and human right violates

Pros

nothing is pros here

Cons

everything...... is cons here they all are fakers and will make u feel like one too

Understanding management

Square Yards management is quite considerate and understanding. I have faced some issues in my personal life that the company seniors have helped me overcome and I am so thankful to them for supporting me during those tough times.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

Nothing really; long working hours

Jobs at Square yards

See more jobs

Absolutely unprofessional and doesn't pay your dues

Very unprofessional and doesn't have any work ethics...also they don't know how to deal /handle any professional guy....haven't cleared my dues even after escalating to Tanuj Shori..

Company management is quite supportive

Management is supportive, they are flexible and listen to what you want to say. Feedback is encouraged from everyone. Seniors and bosses have a robust reporting system along with setting reasonable targets as well.

Pros

Free Cab Facility

Cons

Cannot think of anything really, the company has a fairly high standard that it maintains for all its employees.

An All in All Employee-centric Company

I have worked with so many companies, starting as an exec and now I am at a senior position, but no company has ever provided me the kind of comfort Square Yards Dubai provides. While their revenue-generation model is sales, they try to keep the environment as much employee-centric as possible. I have learnt a great deal about team management and satisfaction here.

Pros

None that come to my mind.

Cons

IT Service should be more flexible

Challenging but very helpful workplace

Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute. it was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence.

Great exposure in the company

Work culture is awesome. People are nice. Salary on time. Senior management is supportive. Team grows with every role. Employee policies need a little work done.

Open door policy in the management

Awesome work culture and open door policy in the management. Your ideas are appreciated and there is freedom to execute your ideas freely. Team unity is great. There is a little less concern on Employee Policies.

Team Support is best in this company

Team & Management Support Salary Credit always in time Incentive have been great Environment is friendly Canteen is awesome Leader is very much supportive

Friendly Environment

Senior management is approachable to every team member. It's a stress free, healthy and playful environment. I enjoy working here. Would totally recommend Square Yards.

Excellent Learning

Good Environment , Great Learning , Flexible Timing , One to One Contact with CEO , Team Supporting , No Dress Code , Great Management , Job Security ,

In growth perspectives, It really amazing.

Working in Square Yards since 2017 and my growth has been great. 3 Year efforts and now I am an Associate Manager here. With the support of our team leader and constant encouragement from the management for our ideas and brainstorming sessions. It gave a massive boost to my confidence. I totally recommend it.

I was working with Squareyards as a Buisness sales executive

Not an ideal place to work. No rebuesmennt policy. No incentives policy . Lots of work pressure. Everyday have to do 150 cold calling and 2 F2F. So not an ideal place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?