Square yards
View all Square yards reviews

Square yards

Square yards Employee Review

Square yards undefeated journey.

Being in this company has made us learn a lot many new and amazing things which has given me a great learning in this industry and has also given me a new identity. I am grateful that I am the part of this huge MNC where I meet and greet with new faces and make good connects.The company environment is very happening and I am blessed that I am a part of this journey where I started from the bottom and now the sky is the limit.When you think life is becoming hard for you that means you have leveled up so there is no success without struggle.And the company has always supported me in my ups and downs and I will always appreciate that.THANK YOU.

Pros

Working for MNC

Cons

Same role

Market Leader in Real Estate

- Amazing opportunity for freshers to gain experience and knowledge about the industry- Growth Oriented company for employees looking for fast growth amongst hierarchy- Employee centric company for training and performance oriented

Pros

Training provided

Cons

Same roleSame location

Amazing to work

Working in this organization has been an intriguing experience for me. This firm teaches a lot of lessons in very less time and helps opening various horizons in streams of sales and entrepreneurship. My Practical experience and core sales skills are being polished on a daily basis. Square yards gave me a taste of what true leadership is ; moreover, the organizational structure of fast paced growth motivates me and makes me ambitious.
Same location

Square yards = "growth"

Dynamic growth structure which keeps the employees motivated to thrive for promotions and earn as much as possible Incentives.Offering Great Practical Learning with respects to real estate market and an opportunity to Scale Up your career in Real Estate market in No Time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square yards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Square yards with

• Square yards
  • Square yards undefeated journey.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?