squareyards

squareyards Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Good

We should call the customers daily who is looking for property purchase and should meet them and convince them to purchase the property as per they requirement

Good experience

Square yards is good company to learn...if you work here you can work in any sales organization easily. Salary credits on time. Very long working hours. Chill environment in office. Seniors are very helpful.

squareyards insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

productive

we have joined as a senior buisness development manager in feb 2017 and we have worked with this organisation as a sales manager and recruit the channel partners and give the traning of our projects.

Good work place

I learnt a lot how to work professionally and systematically. The hardest part of the job is to groom client's mind towards our project. Workplace is m ulticultured and this helped me to groom myself.

Free Environment at work

Enjoying the Job. New Role Handling HNI clients and Explaining about the Investment options Across World and Properties Abroad. Enjoying meeting Clients and Generating Revenue.

Productive and solid

This is a good company and also a experienced job for my future. It's give me a knowledge about work and Cordination about different people. This company gives the growth of there employee step by step.there are every facility available for their employee or employment.

Pros

Free breakfast

Pathetic work place

fool are sitting on top management, all the malpractice are going on, like inbound call forwarding on mobile, using of viop without osp licence and sacking people without giving reasons this company is funded by mukesk ambani. sending employee on tourist visa which for work, which is purely illegal

Pros

only those people survive who know buttering

Cons

everything

Working Culture Is Supportive

Very supportive management,good opportunity to grow,learning all aspects of work place,when required company will take care all your professional issues and understand your personal issues also.

Pros

Games and motivational treats on daily basis

Cons

sometimes it is their

crm

my first day is tipical day at work. team work good 5 co workers client meeting lunch time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at squareyards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare squareyards with

Learn about squareyards in popular locations

• squareyards