squareyards Employee Reviews for CROReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very supportive management,good opportunity to grow,learning all aspects of work place,when required company will take care all your professional issues and understand your personal issues also.
Games and motivational treats on daily basis
sometimes it is their
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
What people like
- Supportive environment
- Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
- Inclusive work environment
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at squareyards. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.7 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about squareyards
- What is interview process like at squareyards?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at squareyards?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at squareyards? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by squareyards?
- How often do raises happen at squareyards?