SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY

SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY Employee Reviews for Technical Assistant

Technical Assistant2 reviews

productive

learned a lot from public got good relations Hardest part of the job is Iam alone in this construction wing At first no one is here for telling me what type of job is going on here but me took initiative and now it is so easy for doing the job. Now I got a good co worker from medical centre.

It was good to work with the group

I really enjoyed the work over there with my research group. At sree chitra I learnt jow to use equipments like Atomic Force Microscope , UV spectrometer, IR Spectrometer, Electro spinning technique etc. Preparation of scaffolds for Tissue engineering application, Preparation of dental composites etc. weere also part of my job.

SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

See more SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY Reviews by Job Title

Learn about SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?