Sri Chaitanya Junior College logo
Sri Chaitanya Junior College

Sri Chaitanya Junior College Culture reviews

Clear

very easy to work

How manage a team,make the team to work correct in process.The management is very supportive for hard and perfect workers.I enjoy daily moving to all campus and checking over.I feel hard when someone questioned me even though then work what i had is prefect.

No Security for Job

It will be very Stressful day. I have learned that there are too many politics in the Institution. Management is also the worst. They are conducting meetings after the time of working hours. Not considering whether it is female and making to stay till late at night. Without any notice period, they will remove from the position forcingly and making us be unprepared for it. They frequently change the locations of the jobs which is very uncomfortable. They won't even pay properly as mentioned and will never give Increments.

Very good experience with students with parents

College or company what ever time punctuality is my first prefference and i hardwork with dedicationt, remaining staff members maintaining with friendly nature, then anybody did job in smilyface.

Junior Lecturer

Classes Work - How to teach Learning - How to motivate the students Management - How manage / control the students Culture - ok Hardest part of the job - Preparation for examination Most enjoyable part of the job - Results

junior lecturer for chaitanya and narayanai

I learned teaching part teaching style but timings are very hard 8.00am to 6.30 pm my co workers are friendly with me iam working and dedicated my job no one point out about me

Good place to gain experience for peanuts

co-workers are good, work place is fine, people around are wonderful.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?