Sri Chaitanya Junior College logo

Sri Chaitanya Junior College Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.8Job Security & Advancement

Enjoy the work

Want to enjoy the work in the same time have to balance my professional life. Iam beleving, this indeed job can show me the right path to balance my responsibilities

Simple and optimistic

Sri chaitanya educational institutions is a one of the best institutions. Here every employee have job security and timely salary and appraisals in regular intervals. Every employee get opportunity for going to higher level with their knowledge, experience, loyalty and personality.

Fun to work

I worked at Sri Chaitanya Jr College, Hyderabad before my marraige. Due to marraige I stopped working. Here I used to maintain the front office activities like handling calls, maintaing attendance of the staff, maintaining the records of absent students and make calls to the absentees. I used to arrage meetings between parents and principal. I used to help in the admissions also at times. I used to follow-up the contract lecturers. I used to forward calls to the respected departments. i also maintained courriers n stationary.

Pros

Helpful in career growth

Cons

Salary

Eamcet

I would like to associate with an organization, that process to update my knowledge and show my skills and ability to the maximum extent and be a part of them that excels in works towards the goals of the organization

Productive and friendly environment

I served at there one year with out any remarks and feeling happy to work there like a family. Due to my education need I left the job. Present I am searching for a job.

Pros

Free acomodation

Cons

Good work

Good organization , i am learned from this organization good accounting skills, good attitude , good knowledge in industry . management given good support for me.

Excellent

I'm good at work and interested to learn new things I'm looking for good platform for expressing my skills my previous company is good for learning it is one of the best college in Hyderabad in producing good results and medical and IIT ranks

needed for success to me

need to prove it by sicierly working under youi got lot of experience but i need a group of people to distribute the work and develop the work performance.only thing i know is unity is strength.good equipment's and support from boss is very much needed for success to me as well as to the development of company.

Pros

free lunch

nice

i completed my intermediate study over there. i didn't do any job at there.