Sri Chaitanya Junior College logo
Sri Chaitanya Junior College

Sri Chaitanya Junior College Management reviews

Clear

Nobt bad

Some campus management was support to the employees but some management's was not support the employees full harrasement Mind stress not understanding employee pronlems

No Security for Job

It will be very Stressful day. I have learned that there are too many politics in the Institution. Management is also the worst. They are conducting meetings after the time of working hours. Not considering whether it is female and making to stay till late at night. Without any notice period, they will remove from the position forcingly and making us be unprepared for it. They frequently change the locations of the jobs which is very uncomfortable. They won't even pay properly as mentioned and will never give Increments.

Excellent

Nooooo words tooooo explain about Sri Chaitanya Jr college job secure and salary credited in time only I like tooo prefer Sri Chaitanya best forever management good support ❤️

Simple and optimistic

Sri chaitanya educational institutions is a one of the best institutions. Here every employee have job security and timely salary and appraisals in regular intervals. Every employee get opportunity for going to higher level with their knowledge, experience, loyalty and personality.

Nice

Good college for students. Lecturers are doing hard work. Management is not bad. They provide good facilities to students. It is top college in Andrapradesh

nice work

It's good place to work. ..the management is good. .there are more than 10000employers in this institution. .the work timings are 8am to 6pm.. .......

very easy to work

How manage a team,make the team to work correct in process.The management is very supportive for hard and perfect workers.I enjoy daily moving to all campus and checking over.I feel hard when someone questioned me even though then work what i had is prefect.

Junior Lecturer

Classes Work - How to teach Learning - How to motivate the students Management - How manage / control the students Culture - ok Hardest part of the job - Preparation for examination Most enjoyable part of the job - Results

Good work

Good organization , i am learned from this organization good accounting skills, good attitude , good knowledge in industry . management given good support for me.

Good

happy with this organisation. Good management. Good environment with co-workers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?

good college

I learnt lot of teaching techniques and good environment. here work is more but payment is less due to commerce lecturer. management is good