Sri Chaitanya Junior College logo

Sri Chaitanya Junior College Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Fun to work

I worked at Sri Chaitanya Jr College, Hyderabad before my marraige. Due to marraige I stopped working. Here I used to maintain the front office activities like handling calls, maintaing attendance of the staff, maintaining the records of absent students and make calls to the absentees. I used to arrage meetings between parents and principal. I used to help in the admissions also at times. I used to follow-up the contract lecturers. I used to forward calls to the respected departments. i also maintained courriers n stationary.

Pros

Helpful in career growth

Cons

Salary

Excellent

Nooooo words tooooo explain about Sri Chaitanya Jr college job secure and salary credited in time only I like tooo prefer Sri Chaitanya best forever management good support ❤️

Great Apportunity to improve aubject knowdedge

Do hard work Prepare the subject Be patience No meed to worry about salary Great apportunity to improve subject knowledge I recommend everyone to do this job

Simple and optimistic

Sri chaitanya educational institutions is a one of the best institutions. Here every employee have job security and timely salary and appraisals in regular intervals. Every employee get opportunity for going to higher level with their knowledge, experience, loyalty and personality.

Productive and friendly environment

I served at there one year with out any remarks and feeling happy to work there like a family. Due to my education need I left the job. Present I am searching for a job.

Pros

Free acomodation

Cons

teaching

Every week exams, more pressure to students, more classes. They prefer spoon feeding rather than subject. personal view on student is good. Salary is good.