SRL Diagnostics

SRL Diagnostics Employee Reviews

India81 reviews

labgoodlearnedthingexperienceteamstafflot

High quality of report with opportunity of gathering knowledge!

Best working environment with big opportunity to learn! Quality of report is very good! Management is also help full in different problems. Work life balance is good!

Pros

Free vaccination and health checkup

Cons

Low salary

Healthcare

This is a very good lab, it is not only in India but all over the world.

SRL Diagnostics insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun 😃 working

I was privileged to be a part of India's largest Diagnostics chain .You get rich experience working with such a giant organization .Good hands on to sharpen your skills and solid learning experience.

Good place and work hard work

I am.alaways safe SRL Diagnostic and staff very supported always and Director beahviiour good and always supportted and fast reporting and smart work by payroll good

Productive and fun workplace

I am feeling very grateful to join this company. And my manager is very humbled person. I had never seen that such of a person.He loves me a lot and treated like a guardian and always appreciate for my work. He never push me anything to do.

Good place to learn and coordinating

Srl is very good and flexible diagnostic center easy to do job in term of every thing. Walkin candidates and corporate candidates are more especially weekend's. Home collection facilities for old age patient's.

Pros

Cons

8:30 hours

Stressful in co marketing dept

Very stressful and competitive, no personal life,everything is monitored ,co marketing dept is really very stressful,it gave me mental issues.please do not go into that dept.

Cons

Long hours stressful

Very productive work place

Learning company where IT person can gain more knowledge about everything, ie support/ development, dba work with all team, all are so supportive n helping.

A typical day at work

A typical day at work What you learned Management The hardest part of the job , And nice work and nice coluge, And management she is good but Staff members

I very proud feel with SRL Diagnostics.

In the SRL Diagnostics I am a scientific officer. I handle Haematology, Biochemistry, Immunology etc. There is very good team. A very comfortable environment there

It was really good working at SRL. The staff was very helpful and motivating.

I always wanted to work in a lab. I indeed have a keen interest in doing microbiology amd molecular techniques. And at SRL I got the chance for the same.

Meeting doctors and pathology lab owner, explaining them about the different tests company has to offer. Culture was nice and friendly but the monthly reviews were tough.

Good for freshers

Decent place for someone looking to kickstart their career. However the job is pretty stressful and salary is not up to the mark with the kind of work you do.

Good

Good experience and atmostphere was very good and learned new business techniques and make new sales.and received salaru on time and thats the good thing

Overall it is good place to work .. To ecpreance

I ll be more happy if i got my choice of salery .. Otherwise the work place is good. We deal with the diseases.. We diagnose them and make the patient feel good again

Pros

Good staff

Cons

Salery

Good learning experience

Work life balance is a issue Salary is not that good Huge work load Should join as a fresher for learning and knowing how corporate sector works.Overall good experience.

Satisfied

I have joined as assistant manger quality assurance on march 2019. It was a challenging job for me. I have enjoyed the job in which i got the chance to guide and implement the quality standards in different laboratories.

A best work place for employee

SRL diagnostic is a international diagnostic chains which is help to patient for better diagnosis. I am lucky who working in SRL diagnostic. I got good experience and good knowledge that help me in future.

Bad

Bad working palace,sales team behavior very poor,job security not good.after 3 years no final settlement,no cooperation about windrow pf after 3 years of leave job.

Pros

Cons

8 pm to 6 pm job

Friendly place to work

Since this is a health sector it motivates us to assist our patients no matter what service can be required by the Patient. First priority is our Patient and then our own needs in working hours .

I need again job for srl diagnosis surat

I need again job for srl diagnosis lab surat I really mistake for I leave this job every thing is good but management not good any people not listen to menagment order and md not panisment for employees

Pros

30 min

Cons

9 hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SRL Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SRL Diagnostics with

• SRL Diagnostics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?