SRM University

SRM University Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu61 reviews

universitystudentteachingskilllearngoodexperienceplace

Good place to do internship

Good place to work,proffessors are very supportive.equioment is good.funding projects are available for students to take internship and get exposure by assisting PhD students

Good university

I like to work in university and i ma very with my job and my boss Good Accommodation Good Team members Good Head of the deportment The most enjoyable part of my job

Pros

Free Accommodation

Cons

12 housr

SRM University insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

Great

Engineers without borders is a Non profit organisation. SRM University provides a lot of co-curricular opportunities for its student which in-turn help students to enhance their profiles.

good for intracting with people

working here gains knowledge about new laboratory techniques. improves communication skills. working with the professors is the most enjoyable part of the job

Student

I was a student here. I did not get paid. I interned at 6 different sites and different settings every month as part of my degree requirement. The settings included pediatrics, neurology & neurosurgery, hand multiple disabilities.

reliable and can learn new and develope professiona skills

Its tough to satisfy higher officals here , but you an gain professional skills in this institute. as well as manner requried for you are learned. its esy to manage in this institute.

Opinion about university

Overall its good opportunity for me to pursue my bachelors in this with good staff and cultural programmes held in university, according to job opportunities its very helpful for each and every student and our university staff helped us for placements.

Productive place

Learned a lot in 4 years. Each class and lab were fruitful. Organizing events and taking part in the technical festivals were the extra curricular activities at this place.

For experience

It's good environment for the students to educate. In the mean while it's hard to survive as skilled workers. The work time continues to 10 or 13 hours daily. Salary won't be a hike. It's starting pay 8000.

Pros

Full Accommodation with food

Cons

No salary improvement

Innovative , Easy to approach and Team Work

I have learned there about how to teach practically. Have implemented or guided mini projects for each student in the handled subjects. I Had set university question paper and answer key. I had been worked in different incharges and responsibility

Made me good Asst. Professor

The working at SRM University is good enough for who is interested only in teaching, not much in research and satisfied with reasonable salary. Anyhow, I am happy for working at SRM University due to students good conduct, active involvement and respect towards professor.

Conducive work place

Though it has all the complications involved in working in a private educational institution, it has a great work culture and promotes research. The management provides lots of freedom for the employees.

Pros

Vacation

Cons

Slightly stressful

Best university

Great university to start your graduation. Helped a lot to build up the career and great start for anyone looking for a promising career ahead. Has thought me a lot about the engineering ethics and conduct.

Productive and good place to work

It was great working here. I was awarded Nobel Scholarship here and promoted as Dean reporting to the Vice Chancellor. I had a nice experience of being in the strategic planning of the University. However, there was a legal issues for the Chancellor.

Pros

I had a great time

Cons

no cons

Great place to work and learn

Great place to work. Good learning curve. Excellent management. Benefits & perks. Amazing pay. Good Human relations & work culture. Hierarchy is good & free trips.

Pros

Perks

Cons

Timings

workplace is good

the management will extract work from you, and will be chucked out of work at anytime.perks and leave will be very much enough for you but you cant guarentee the work

Encouraging

Had opportunity to wear a number of hats and maintain flexibility in my duties. In addition to managing the staff, was responsible for financial accounting at the end of your shift. ordered inventory and kept in track of sales to ensure we have sufficient products on hand.

Conducive Work Environment and high academic freedom

It had very high recall value among students but could not offer world class education as envisioned due to faulty administrators at all levels. No specific HR policies and caste and nepotism are highly rewarding and profitable. People with real skills and talents are not recognized nor rewarded.

Best place for graduation

skilled and helpful teachers.Academic schedule is very good,with three levels of tests to pass a semester.Lot of exposure and learning in your respective field.

fun place

it was productive and fun. in four i have learnt many skills such as leadership quality, team work, and i had main focus on work which were industry oriented

Productive and fun workplace

Good working environment and cordial people. Good cases load, good teaching skills. Encouraging faculty. Many CMEs conducted. Good PG education. MBBS students are benefited.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SRM University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SRM University with