SRM University

SRM University Employee Reviews for Assistant Professor

Assistant Professor22 reviews
India22 reviews

universitystudentteachingskilllearngoodexperienceplace

Innovative , hands on learning and energetic workplace

Working in one of the most esteemed institutions in India always gives us the hype. In the Academic and Administrative field each and every day is a challenge and provides continues learning platform. Since students are the first and foremost priority time management and also communication is very important. Management is keen towards the development of the university and hence provide most sophisticated environment. Every semester end will be as hard as it is to evaluate and set grades and many academic activities. As an International relations Coordinator, My job will be still more of i need one more day in a week when it comes in scheduling the process.

Pros

working time and sophisticated work place

Cons

traffic

Innovative , Easy to approach and Team Work

I have learned there about how to teach practically. Have implemented or guided mini projects for each student in the handled subjects. I Had set university question paper and answer key. I had been worked in different incharges and responsibility

SRM University insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

Made me good Asst. Professor

The working at SRM University is good enough for who is interested only in teaching, not much in research and satisfied with reasonable salary. Anyhow, I am happy for working at SRM University due to students good conduct, active involvement and respect towards professor.

One of the best private universities in India, Friendly environment and the best place to grow in the career. Research activities are highly encouraged

Conducive Work Environment and high academic freedom

It had very high recall value among students but could not offer world class education as envisioned due to faulty administrators at all levels. No specific HR policies and caste and nepotism are highly rewarding and profitable. People with real skills and talents are not recognized nor rewarded.

Platform to learn and earn

SRM campus provides a free learning atmosphere with disciplined restrictions to both the students and the teachers to upgrade their knowledge through learning and teaching respectively.

productive

very fine Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there nice working good academic search website ease of approach fine with this

wonder profesional experience

Typical work schedule for a day start from 9am and ends at 4pm i like mentoring students and gained much knowledge in the process Management was good.

Creative Bring in your mind

I had worked both as Teaching and Managing role in administration.From that I had learned more how to leadership the people in the company.I like it , because I can give more information to make the work easy(i.e, creative ). Nothing is the hard . All works are easy If you are interested to work.I want to change and make it challenge in my field and that should be different. So I choose this job ,it will be interested and give more satisfaction to me. Surely I enjoyed this job.

Pros

Innovative

Cons

should talk more

Good working field. Productive

Experience in SRM is super. Co workers help me alot. I improved my communication skills and have enthusiastic for teaching .

Fun place to work with.

very good environment great lab facility for students to keep them updated fun place to work with friendly co-workers the most enjoyable part of the job is ,you will feel young when you are with students

Workoholic will love

#Less job satisfaction #No importance to research #No support for innovative teaching methods #Lack of respect to employees #No benefits for workers

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

WORK 24x7

Had a thorough professional experience at SRM

It was a rich learning experience at SRM with students from all parts of the world, i took up Human resource, marketing, economics, ethics, management information system and many more. i have guided students with corporate projects, and student counselling has been my passion be it their career or ups and down of life during college.

growth oriented work culture

work place which provides an opportunity to do research in benefits of local requirements and national interest. forming small team of research oriented. quality circle of improvement in benefiting university.

Pros

habit of learning anytime

Cons

smart worker

fun working

i learn the job about ERP Implementation in our university.time table working,work load for mechanical engineering department.

Good place to learn and grow professionally

I love my profession to the core. SRM University is one of the reasons too. After my Graduation, i joined here as Assistant professor and now I took various responsibilities in the Department and contributing the growth of the Department and university name in nation and world wide..

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Medical facility

Work Profile

College is very good in the field of teaching and training the students according to the needs of Company by giving quality education

good

good management good environment good infrastructure best place to work peacefulness in job (mentally also physically) stress less job environment job satisfaction

knowledge oriented and fun to work

all the whole where ever i go i learnt and get the required knowledge and values

Constant guide and support to the students

Typical day would have lecturing in classroom, handling labs conducting exams and evaluating students on continous basis I learnt presentation skills,communication skills,how to manage the set of students. Management was helpful in my career perspective.

Life at SRM

In SRM there's lot of freedom for everybody. But generally those who are very sincere everyone tries to utilize there abilities to the fullest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SRM University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SRM University with