SS Group

SS Group Employee Reviews

Being a part of SS Group, I have learned so many things which are just out of box for me. complete friendly atmosphere and very good staff. SS group is having so many ventures at Indore level and its a reputed firm. I am a part of enewcleus, which deals in online marketing service industry. We used to on board manufacturer's and wholeseller's product on various top selling market places by providing services and on behalf of them we complete the all formalities from their end, so that, they can focus on their offline sale.
Pros
flexi hours
Cons
infrastructure
good company to work.Great learning,women oriented work place.6 days working and party hard on weekends.Healthy environment.lots to learn and explore as the company has hired all experienced professionals.
Pros
non
Cons
non
managing old and meeting new channel partners, sales and marketing planning, visit site for website update, explaining about project to existing and new customers about management- extremely good work culture- good hardest part- when sale not happen in one whole month enjoyable part- more sale and more parties
client jobs. Company own housing & commercial projects. Self execution & management at site. weekly meeting with contractor & analysis of project. Daily meeting by the owner of the company with staff.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
8 hours
I join here on Nov-2011, that moment hotels was running with a very poor occupancy. I started to contact with the corporate sector , Tour operater & some local sources, now hotel is running more than 80% of occupancy.Due to my family problem, I unable to continue here.
Pros
Accommodation, Foods free.
Cons
For long-term basis
check manpower daily check material in store in daily daily write down electrical energy consumption on contractor and sub-contractor. daily meetin related to project.
Pros
Holoiday benifits more
Cons
mediam