SSC Employee Reviews

i will join in any company,then i will only think about company that how my company goes on top position,because my company will be go on top position then i will be go on top
Pros
nothing
Cons
8 hours
I have been in the Education playing the role of a lecturer/teacher for over 10 years but for this so called "Govt job" I have nearly died to impart quality education to the learning community against all workplace politics, financial scams backed up by my ex in-laws in Kolkata,Jharkhand,Delhi and Chandigarh plus some corrupt officials of our state government of West Bengal.The terrorist Nexus never spares me,an educationist and through Naxals and other terror groups they beat me in the train,confiscate my salary,does not give transfer and bully through politically powerful pigs.
I want a ssc job. Cause always my dream is to fight for our country. And i love to do dat. . I love my country. And love to live like a legend. Always traing to do dat.
Enjoyed all the activities form teaching to any task given by the management. The most enjoyable part of the job were on field trip where students would eagerly asked question about the surrounding or it would be anything. Yes at time I had to excuse my self if i would not know the answer. In class to develop competition, encourage the student and also give them extra hours after school hours with the permission of the management and the parents of the student.
it is the most enjoyable part of the job and co-operative co-workers excellent management and good experience working in it
Pros
free lunch
Cons
10am to 6pm
my work to promote sales with the help of 4memebers sales team and 2 members collection person,and promoting sales
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SSC?