SSV

SSV Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Every work place is what you make it.

Just like everywhere, if you want to work, do it. Don't complain. If you don't want to work there, then leave. Don't just bash management. If you think you can find something else better, go for it!

Avis

Tres bonne expérience, personne de qualité, bonne entreprise

Pros

Personne de qualité

Cons

Pas de négatif

Company has gone down

Good place to get your foot in the door. Started when I was 18 and been there for twelve years. Very good people to work with on the boat, they became like family

Agreable

Très bonne entreprise du partir suite à mon déménagement

Leadership Development

A typical day would be promoting, and recruiting. I learned skills on how to develop myself. How to work with a team more effectively and efficiently. The hardest part would be recruiting at the smaller campus due to smaller pool of students compared to the main campus. The enjoyable part is being around people, my team, developing myself, and the volunteering.

Pros

The Experience

Cons

Involvment

Fabulous Place to work

I would recommend this company to anyone that loves to serve people. The management has an excellent work ethic and can help you with any problem that you face in the work environment.

This has been a valuable instructional and classroom management experience.

A typical day at work consisted providing remedial/review math instruction at the 5th/6th grade level according to Units/Lessons written according to the Common Core Standards to 15/16 students over 7, 45 minute instruction blocks and assessment on a daily basis through short exit ticket quizzes. There were also more comprehensive Unit Assessments, Basic Skills Assessments, and MCAS Preparation Assessments. The Math Lab consisted of 14 Math Fellows and one Site Coordinator in a single classroom setting with individual settings for each Fellow. The entire 6th grade rotated through this room on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was establishing and maintaining a personal relationship with my students while also providing instruction in such a short daily time period. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my students excel at Math tasks they previously found too difficult to accomplish.

Good company - extremely short staffed

Company had great perks and comfortable work areas. Co-workers were great. Great community values - employees joined many community "assistance/aid projects. Good benefits. Comparable salary/benefits package.

Pros

free starbucks/drink machines

Cons

heavy work load.

Empresa dinamica e agradavel de se trabalhar

Empresa dinamica que oferece grandes oportunidades de crescimento e aprendizado com otimos profissionais

Pros

pacote de beneficios

Cons

cocorrencia com estrangeiros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SSV