St. Thomas Hospital

St. Thomas Hospital Employee Reviews

Excellent

It was a challenging environment where my potential ials could be used for my personal growth as well as organisational strength.I was really excited at my work.I started my career atSt.Thomas Dental clinic.

Good work culture and a socially responsible hospital

Very cordial work environment and a employee friendly management. The hospital is now getting expanded to a 1000 bed facility. The Radiology department has ultra modern machines to work with.

Productive and fun work

Good working environment and it's near to my home town it's comfortable for me to work .facility help me to get more knowledge and work experience . better educational facility .

Pros

Educational facility

Cons

Less salary

Enjoyable work atmosphere.

Nice atmosphere to work.good management and coworkers.at cord blue assigning staff requires to think fast and hard but managing satisfactorily.most enjoyable part is working in busiest enviornment.

productive

had my internship there. productive and good working experiance. got skilled radiographers from there and the protocols that they uses per day was nice. learned a lot from there also

Nephrology, Urology, Kidney Transplantation Department

Compassionate, dedicated and conscientious nursing professional with Five-year experience, Providing first-rate care to patient of all ages and medical conditions. Reputation as a flexible team player and positive attitude; Function well in myriad departments with priorities. Staunch patient advocate.

Patinet oriented work place

We did 12 hrs. shift every day. As it was ICCU we always give critical care to the patients .2 hrly we check the vital signs medications ,injections and always observe the cardiac monitor. Every day we take the ECG and if there is any abnormality inform the doctor. .I learned to manage cardiac patients in critical situations. Management was supportive but they gave more importance to the patients and gave very less benefits to the employees. My co-workers were very helpful and co-operative. Sudden death of some cardiac patients were the hardest part of the job. And survival of the critically ill patient was the happiest part of the job

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at St. Thomas Hospital?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St. Thomas Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare St. Thomas Hospital with