Stan Ventures

Stan Ventures Employee Reviews

Good company

It's a good place to work but if you're freelancing there's no job security and they don't even let you know in advance that you're going to be removed.

My Current Work Experience

It had been a great journey till date. Had spent more than 5 years with the firm. I see a lot of changes from Hierarchy to appreciating the hard efforts put by the individual members in the office. You grow with the changes and this firm has been one of the examples.

Pros

Work Culture, Projects

Cons

Happy Hours can be increased

Learn, Work and Enjoy

Stan Ventures is one of the firms where you get to learn the real Digital marketing trends happening around the world. When the whole India market is still stuck with practices that are 2 to 3 years old, the team here works on projects that matches the standards of US.

Pros

Work Culture, Free Will to Work, Learning Curve

Good place to be work at

People are amazing and friendly, Helpful kind, The work culture is good too, I have learned a lot while working in that company. Management is good and ready to help you whenever you need help.

Pros

friendly people

Cons

low salary

Productive and Good Working Ambience

It was a pleasure working with great people in stan ventures. I learned a lot from stan ventures both professionaly and socially. I loved working at stan ventures

My Personal experience in my working company

First of all i thank my pursuing office. I've learned many things here. I was lucky enough to got a job in this company. Past 3 years was really a good part in my professional life with my awesome colleagues and management. I never felt any hardest part in this job with my present office. As i have mentioned already, I was enjoyed my position which my management gives me. I need to grow financially and professionally. That's the only reason i'm looking for another job opportunity.

Pros

Play hours, No pressure, No dead lines, No bond

Good Work Place

Very good place for the beginners and can learn a lot from the newly invented technologies.A good atmosphere to work and learn new things

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Working hours