Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Employee Review

WORK Pressure

March 5, 2019
Management was good.They listen. But too much work on month end. We have come to office on sunday & sometimes on national holiday. Grow is also limited.
July 15, 2019
Same role
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Best working environment at scb. Its an amazing place to work. the Infrastructure is excellent and everyone you meet are also great. You have a lot of fun activities and the work place is always buzzing with lots of excitement.
May 23, 2019
Same role
Sales Executive (Former Employee) - chennai
i have to like my job and also very interested in my work done my duty properly and hard working and self motive on towards taking a good decision on my side very good company the management do not treat like an under pressure working place and environment is good i have learnt god discipline and good manners hardest part of the job is little bit tough weekly twice holiday and also my office is good culture.
Pros
snacks
Cons
1 hour
April 18, 2017
Same location
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - Chandigarh
The day always starts slow but as time passes you totally get immersed in your work by the day's end. The work culture is very good, colleagues are very helpful. Bosses are also very helpful and are ready to understand any problems. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people every day as part of your job profile and getting to know different things about other professions, businesses etc. The hardest part of the job well is to complete the sale to the people you meet because its target oriented job. You get to learn a lot of things about finance, improve your social skills. It is an experience one needs to go through to make you tough, you get the good the bad and the ugly which is what you would get in life as well.
Pros
Good working culture, Streamlined processes
Cons
less marketing in comparison to Indian banks, which can sometimes cause problems in customer acquisition