Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,836 reviews
It my first job after education. In this bank working staff help me to learn job status. In this company growing my knowledge and experience about how to work iam enjoying all training sation and also fastivals.
Good company. As I said you need to work as 5RM but they paid you only 2RM. Benefits the best among others financial company's. Proud to be one of scb staff members.
Good place to work. Although, leadership lacks direction with constant reorganization initiatives, which causes major disruption. Apart from this, I enjoyed my time.
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer, where all staff members are treated fairly. There is also an opportunity for career growth. The bank is Here for stakeholders.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Systems and procedures
Just like any job, there is always some people have sore eyes for people who can work harder than them. Most of the staff are really nice, but the management or seniors always have their own internal political views.
Selalu ada kesempatan di setiap usaha. Semoga dapat pekerjaan kembali
Generally a good learning platform to learn and grow with proper guidance and a lot of flexibility to excel. Consistancy is the key to succeeding in here.
A great place to work. I regret leaving standard Chartered. Though they are under stress due to bad economy they still value people. Scb never leaves you dishearted.
Pros
Life profession balance
Cons
Long Hours
In Bangladesh SCB is the most Prestigious multinational Bank to work for. I am really proud to be a part of the SCB family. Work life balance is ensured. The Bank cares for its employees wellbeing.
Pros
Upholds high standard which makes it to a be a very prestigious place to work for
Cons
Continuous restructuring creates job and career insecurities
I had a good time working there . most of the time, though too much of routine work which leads to boredom by most employees.there are difference in management depending on which town you are working from hence no uniformity at times
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Poor management
The job is challenging with a lot excitement, a lot to learn and always full of fun. Learnt knowledge and skills in the industry which enables me a broaden world. Nice company culture with encouraging boss and team.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Too much OT
Cukup membantu utk biaya hidup dan bayar kontrakan
Pros
Bersih
Cons
Terlalu ketat
Dynamic corporate culture with lots of opportunities. Value in diversification. Compared to extablished global banks with long history SCB is still gorwing and evolving for better positioning andgfrowth
Pros
Opportunity field for challengers
Cons
Too much and too frequent changes
As alumni its very impossible to get in after break. Might be they look for updated candidates. Supportive management, good office environment. Salary differs to each person.
Pros
Good environment, management.
Cons
I learnt so so so much since I was only new and young in the banking sector . The training I went through was top notch and I related very well with management without any difficulty
In Standard Chartered job work with balaced Life style and excellent to work with Standard charterd .in standard chartered salary growth is very low but if you sincerly do your work then Insentive is very good. other benefits like medicalaim and other benefits are very good. Job Security is also good. overall standard charterd is very good working place.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Fast growing with good opportunities in career advancement. Local management can be strict to follow regional or head office policies but overall, a good work environment.
Benefits
Cons
large work-force
60% development30% support testing (UAT, security, performance etc)10% application supportacceptable workload, self learning, some teammates are helpful
It's very good experience with SCB working culture is good there skalay is good commission is very good excellent admosphere good managers and human resource is good
No work life balance and need to be achieved daily targets. Management is not satisfactory Taking too much time for getting promotions Weekend supports
Dynamic culture and fantastic place to work.Opportunities for growth exists. Employees are equipped and collaborate in delivering their work, Teamwork is entrenched and rewarded.