Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Standard chartered is a bank but when you work you feel like working is IT company, you finish of your targets nobody will ask you for any extra work
Pros
every month end team party and every six months teams outing
Cons
nothing
Nothing was good right from the management but I do not blame the bank. Because of some inefficient people sitting in the management position the whole bank is getting blamed.
Good working environment and average salary. Job Security. You can get chance to work with multiple project. There are shift concept. Management should be more active.
Various things about Banking systems & various teams . Great exposure to data analytics. Great culture of hackathons and learning academy. Great office ambiance.
This bank is 10 years behind all MNC banks. You get to work on some very old tools and the process here sucks. People who are here from the last 5 to 10 years do not want to change their of not working and also create a lot of resistance for people who want to work. The only good part about this bank is that it pays you well.
I got several opportunities to hone my skills, its not exposure on various retails banking but also given opportunities to serve in various geographies.
It's depends upon individuals priorities, for me the it will be different. Please go ahead with your priorities. It might be very good to others to work.
Stressfull work. Workplace culture is good Not a place to learn and develop skills. No encouragement in learning new technology. It would be a great work place for freshers but not for experienced people.
Standard chartered is an good organization considering all factors , Live process is stressful ,OT is not paid, allowance are more compared to other firms. Postmortem process is good as per my knowledge.
First day that started with new environment, new culture that provided all new learning. There's nothing to be said as the hardest part of working. Enjoy all new beginnings.
its was very nice experienced worked with scb, was lovely environment for working, more helpful and very understandable management help me to solve all my query or any difficulty facing while working...
Wonderful place to work . As a fresher i joined SCB in 2017 and I liked the work environment , corporate culture and management as well. Apart From routine i Gained all the banking product knowledge.
good life balance challenging environment excellent infrastructure friendly collegue management friendly projects willingness to explore new opportunities
Nice Company good culture nice to work Helping of carriers, office culture Kyc and aml profile and retail banking operations Transaction monitoring and fraud detection are management
Good
Cons
9 hours
this is my personal experience , my LM has taken one incident very personally and kept on increasing that hatred against me and made to leave the organization with incorrect allegation .I am an tenured employee with 15 years experience with SCB only and I get this treat ment . Management was just witnessing the incident but not doing anything .Bitter experience with my LM of GBS -SCB
Pros
At present can't say any pros of bank
Cons
Manager influenced bank
No work Life balance. Long working hours. Had to work on the weekends as well. Salary is not up to the market standards. Poor management. The growth is at snail phase.
Cons
Long Hours
Absolutely amazing work culture with an eye for work life balance. If you're made to work and you do it without much backlash you will be compensated for it no matter what
The environment and work culture is good in SCB. The company is very supportive for the employees and they provide flexibility for the employees so that employees can manage their personal and professional life easily.
Pros
Flexible work hours, work from home facility availabl
Cons
I don't feel any cons but it may be there.
Standard Chartered gave me a new experience with its smooth work culture. It gave me opportunity to develop myself in areas of micro.I learned more on excel.
Pros
employee friendly
Cons
workload
Good IT atmosphere to work at especially for freshers. Healthy crowd, low office politics and beautiful interiors. Everyone here is expected to work as a fullstack developer.
Pros
Ambience, work life balance
Cons
Lower salary than industrial average, not much exposure to technologies, legacy systems
Good . Work life balance. Timing is appropriate..work pressure is comparatively less .Only drawback is technology is outdated . Overall a good company to work.